Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Baby shower question

This one statement I'm about to make should explain a lot. The mother of my kids is 22 years old and her mom is 35. The night I met her whole extended family (no dad) her mom got wasted and flirted with me and tried holding my hand. And <HER beloved husband assaulted MY kids mother while she was preggers with My first son.

I would pull a Zimmerman and kill a man that A) touch my wife or female B) especially if they are pregnant. Props to you for not going to jail that night lol

Just want to confirm that I'm right about this: guys aren't supposed to be at baby showers and that includes the daddy! Especially not one that there are going to be 30 sorority girls that I probably will hate there. Your thoughts?

IMO you are correct. Men should show up at the end to help load gifts into the car.

But, i've been to showers where the Daddy waa there the whole time. To each his own i guess.

This one statement I'm about to make should explain a lot. The mother of my kids is 22 years old and her mom is 35. The night I met her whole extended family (no dad) her mom got wasted and flirted with me and tried holding my hand. And <HER beloved husband assaulted MY kids mother while she was preggers with My first son.

What a mess. I'm pacing.

Ps. YOU'RE DOOMED

I had a second baby shower (three actually) when i was pregnant with Abby but there's 13.5 yrs difference in my two kids. I didnt want or ask for one but family/friends insisted.

I'm loved.

I'd go just for the margarita machine. Of course, I'd hang around the machine telling everyone that blended margaritas are for fags and ladies.

Lol fuck no. Yes they're hot and slutty but they're dumb as fuck and half of them can't stop talking about our personal relationship problems behind our backs and gossiping. Which is why I'd rather not go start shit at my sons own baby shower lol. Plus her alcoholic mother will be there and they rented a margarita machine. Ridiculous.

People in general annoy the shit out of me which is why I'm a loner. I enjoy the banter on the internet and that's enough for me. Only a few people in my life.

Top Bottom