Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Baby shower question

I feel bad. My friend said it wouldn't be the same without me. I don't know why they like me. I'm an introvert.

You're going to do this all afternoon, but you will end up going bc you feel too guilty to lie or no show. Chances are you will have a good time and be glad that you went though. Hopefully.

Did she say why she wants you there?

Could it be because her friends suck, her mother is more interested in margaritas, and she wants a real friend there because this shower isn't really about her and baby?

Does she feel like you aren't involved this pregnancy and this shows you are? What was the guilt trip she was using?

I feel bad. My friend said it wouldn't be the same without me. I don't know why they like me. I'm an introvert.

I am baffled on that one.

I didn't like you even when you were falling off your roof and losing 40-yard dashes.

I kid!

You're always A-OK in my book.

We go back to fighting BM together. That can't be bad.

I went to a baby shower once. It wasn't my baby so I was double happy. Food was really lame though. Like everyone was on a diet. But you couldn't tell from looking at them.

You're going to do this all afternoon, but you will end up going bc you feel too guilty to lie or no show. Chances are you will have a good time and be glad that you went though. Hopefully.

I went out with my wife instead and yes, I did feel guilty.:coffee:

Top Bottom