Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Baby shower question

Bridal showers make me want to blow my brains out.

I did go to one though where we did like a purse scavenger hunt in teams that was so fun. My team won cuz I happened to have some questionable things in mine. Lol

...but you'll totally have to come to mine. And bring something I reeeally need like more bath towels :rolleyes:. Hahaha and then pretend that my third avocado slicer is worth ooing and awing over.

I'm totally coming to yours! FYI I hear that honeymoons and related honeymoon type gifts are now being included on registries, which I totally agree with! Put those things on yours! hahahaha!!! <3

Yeah, they have websites you can put your honeymoon trip on and people can make donations toward them.

I've totally already discussed doing that! Lol

I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get out of meeting old friends from high school tonight for drinks and stupid conversation. They obviously enjoy it much more than I do. I have to drink to tolerate 1 of them and I don't like to drink alcohol. I'm such a social butterfly.

Tell them something came up.

Problem solved.

Bridal showers make me want to blow my brains out.

I did go to one though where we did like a purse scavenger hunt in teams that was so fun. My team won cuz I happened to have some questionable things in mine. Lol

...but you'll totally have to come to mine. And bring something I reeeally need like more bath towels :rolleyes:. Hahaha and then pretend that my third avocado slicer is worth ooing and awing over.

You're engaged?? Congrats!

Top Bottom