Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Baby shower question

This one statement I'm about to make should explain a lot. The mother of my kids is 22 years old and her mom is 35. The night I met her whole extended family (no dad) her mom got wasted and flirted with me and tried holding my hand. And <HER beloved husband assaulted MY kids mother while she was preggers with My first son.

I just looked it up on Miss Manners (yes seriously) . No shower after the first..traditionally men only

the end

yeah, i think they cut you off at like #4 so you wouldn't get one anyways.

you kidding me? by the time I got to my second one I had a bouquet of flowers when she was born...a cpl of visitors in the hosp.
the third, one visitor, no flowers/cards

the fourth ..not even phone calls.cpl of fb congrats.no visitors

Margarita machine at a baby shower? That's odd
...ly intriguing...i'm an accountant...let me do the math...30 slutty sorority girls + 1 margarita machine + (1X + 1Y) (the male chromosome formula...gettin' all algebraic on your ass) = ummmmm 69?

This one statement I'm about to make should explain a lot. The mother of my kids is 22 years old and her mom is 35. The night I met her whole extended family (no dad) her mom got wasted and flirted with me and tried holding my hand. And <HER beloved husband assaulted MY kids mother while she was preggers with My first son.

Did the mom raise your gf?? That's so young!!! Probably no babysitting by grandma ;)

Top Bottom