Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Baby on the way

I suggest that through pregnancy is best to do moderate excersice. The baby and you will be a lot healthier and you will have a better time through labor. I exercise through pregnancy, but I did long walks and took the stairs instead of the elevator and it was much easier on both of us. Eating 5 meals a day is always best b/c you are adding food slowly into your system rather then eating too much in one sitting.

It should be a balance diet. Not high on protein or too high on carbs. Now more then ever you should have whole foods. Everything you have, the baby has.
As we all know, no caffeine, alcohol smoking, etc. But we should folow that without being pregnant..

vixens ghost said she walked outta the hospital wearing the same jeans she wore before preggo. Only gained 30 lbs. thats what i want to do! lol

well, a typical bodybuilding diet (high protein - 40-50 % protein, over 120 plus grams a day) how is that balanced? It might be the key to fat loss - but you'd think that wouldnt be good on kidneys or a fetus? Maybe anyway. I dont see how one wouldnt question that sort of diet during pregnancy.

I don't think you should follow a 'typical BB diet' You're correct, for BB is 1.5g of protein per lb of body weight. that would be too much for pregnancy.
Balanced, meaning whatever your macros, it should be divided into 5 meals in order to have the smaller meals..

vixens ghost said she walked outta the hospital wearing the same jeans she wore before preggo. Only gained 30 lbs. thats what i want to do! lol

Wow, I don't think I did that, but was close to it (I gained 35lbs). One week later I was at my original weight.

Cool - i plan on getting knocked up hopefully by the end of the year. I have no idea what to do diet wise.

so far 5 balanced meals per day no caffene or booze (lol) which was a given

brisk walks in the morning, maybe at night

keep lifting, a little lighter and nothing on my back as long as the doc okays all of that

i want to be back at my orig weight at least a month after

did you continue to weigh everyday thandie?

Cool - i plan on getting knocked up hopefully by the end of the year. I have no idea what to do diet wise.

so far 5 balanced meals per day no caffene or booze (lol) which was a given

brisk walks in the morning, maybe at night

keep lifting, a little lighter and nothing on my back as long as the doc okays all of that

i want to be back at my orig weight at least a month after

did you continue to weigh everyday thandie?

Never workout everyday; even if you're not pregnant. I did light weights, but you should always check with your Dr., what one person can do, another may not be able to.

Not only the given, no caffeine and booze, but no artificial products as well. I have seen a pregnacy that was clean diet (mine) and another that wasn't and the difference is tremendous.

Never workout everyday; even if you're not pregnant. I did light weights, but you should always check with your Dr., what one person can do, another may not be able to.

Not only the given, no caffeine and booze, but no artificial products as well. I have seen a pregnacy that was clean diet (mine) and another that wasn't and the difference is tremendous.

in the child or the mother?

something to consider that I didn't see mentioned...

Breast feeding will actually help you to loose the weight much faster.

in the child or the mother?

The mother! I don't know about the child, I haven't seen her for a long time, but I'm sure he's fine.

Top Bottom