Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

b fold the truth is ARROGANT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll call Merriam-Webster and tell them that arrogant now means humble.

C-ditty

Here is my observation. . .this is why anonymous person was offended:

B Folds Quote:

Just look at those who are putting up a lot more weight than you are...and notice that they ARE training their core and you are not.

Now correct me if I am wrong, but I have noticed that this person was offended because he has posted his workouts time and time again, which displays basic core exercises. . . the funny thing is that none of these posts have any responses from B Fold. . .probably indication that he did not read the post, therefore he made an assumption that the poster does not train the core.

Here is also what I noticed. . the poster in the previous thread justified his answers:

"My form slipped because of severe muscular fatigue. . some of us train with higher reps, besides GMS were 5th in my exercise order.

You are sadly mistaken if you assume that I have a weak core. . I use all basic movements and train all basic areas. . I would hope that you would figure out that a minor strain or a pull does not necessarily mean that the core is weak. if this is the case, everyone and their mother has a weak core.

As I have mentioned time and time again. . I could care less about what other people are shifting in terms of weight. . .whats important is that I am continuing to make progress. . in both adding lean muscle and strength."

Later the poster adds:

"I accepted the fact that my form slipped and I will see that this does not happen again.

Rehab work and practicing technique has been the perfect solution."

"
B Fold,

Didn't I just say that I do train my abs directly. . just not that frequently?

Sometimes its twice a week, others its once a week, and sometimes twice a week."

B Fold automatically made the poster feel great by saying that he was much weaker than others wasn't training his core. . when this wasn't the case at all.

Even after all questions and comments were justified. . still no post from B Fold. . instead he goes out of the way to create a meaningless thread. . .even if the comments were directed towards B Fold. . the situation should have been handled between the two who had a disagreement. . this is no issue between all board members.

One other observation. . the person who made those comments probably was offended by previous statements not related to this thread. This may include:

- Video taping and making fun of a persons squat form in the University gym

- making fun of exercises and the size of athletes for example: "You mean they have pictures of big guys in the mags?"

- constantly dogging other athletes at the university. . on their thoughts on training.

There are other things as well.

As for the jealousy comments. . thats seems inredibly ridiculous. Both athletes train differently, live much different lifestyles, and have different goals. . there isn't even a close comparison to make a statement about jealousy especially when the person who first made the nasty comment has constantly praised B Fold for his hard work and dedication.

All I am saying is that you guys should look at both sides of the coin. The bottom line is, that B Fold made an offensive comment to the poster who sparked the fued.

Those are my observations and again, I am not trying to start a war on an internet message board.

Conflicts between two members should be handled between the two members. . . emails or phone calls work pretty well.

Those are my thoughts

:fro: :fro:

We should all remain humble for our achievements. . . this is what Bob Stoops does with the OU football squad. . and they are the #1 team in the country.

wait... does humble mean arrogant or does ... I just called MW and they switched it... based on this usage in everyday language. ??? :)

Bottom line is that Clint isn't arrogant... he is 100% helpful. If he misread someone's post or made a wrong assumption, it doesn't mean he is arrogant... I don't know the situation here.. .but I know he isn't full of himself by any measure.

C-ditty

I think you've both had a chance to state your case, and as LS said, this really should've been handled off the board. So I'm gonna go ahead and close this malignant waste of morale, and encourage you two to do that.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom