Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

b fold the truth is ARROGANT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
I just wanted to let everyone on here know that I am ARROGANT!!!

This fact was pointed out ot me by another Elite Fitness board member this evening...and I quote...

'I am glad you liked the comment. . .whatever helps you develop your arrogance and ego. . . . that way we can all continue to hear. . I did this. . I did that.'

Just wanted everyone to know this...and that if it makes everyone feel much better I'll refrain from posting my PR's as well as just my general routines.

Also...I expect the PR threads to stop and the thread where everyone posts what PR's that they have set recently to be locked as well.

No more PR Karma should be given out and we should all refrain from discussing ANY of our numbers in our thread and just refer to what we are doing in the gym by exercise, sets, reps, and the amount of effort that we have put forth in them.

All pictures should be taken down of each other and all contests which we compare each other in...should be stopped as well. I'd hate for anyone else to show their 'ARROGANCE' like I have.

Hope the changes start soon...

B True

It's inspirational to me. It would only seem arrogant to someone who felt threatened by it...

slobberknocker said:
It's inspirational to me. It would only seem arrogant to someone who felt threatened by it...

that's true...its the "little" people that try to bring good guys down. in my lingo...that's what we call.."hatas"(haters). tb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom