Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attn: Gun Bros....

Yes on the high capacity mags. Like in reality that would make any diff at all. How many seconds does it take to change out a mag? VERY FUCKING FEW!
Yet again clueless politicians with a fucking knee jerk reflex only concerned about getting votes next election.
Anything, anything at all in this fucking mess gives them a foothold to grab our guns.
Do not let them get that foothold! EVER!!
BTW the majority of "assault weapons" are not even that. Most of joe public cant afford the tax stamp to actually own a REAL assault weapon.
But the fucking mass media blathers on and on about "assault weapons....

I never mentioned the president. Doesn't matter who proposes it. No, I don't like giving up assault weapons. It further separates me from our elitist government.

I don't see why men in uniform should be intimidated by law abiding citizens owning semiautomatic rifles. The background checks they run now should prevent criminals from owning them legally. Why would they be intimidated by law abiding citizens unless we're going into a complete police state?

FYI - dea and police tend not to be dealing with law abiding citizens.

Also, how far do you take the " separation from elitist government"? Should you be allowed to make bombs? Have nukes? Was what Timothy McVeigh did a righteous thing?

For the record, Assault weapons ban was not from president's proposal. Nobody is proposing to take your assault weapon but let me ask you this, don't you think a ban on sales is a reasonable compromise to losing something more important like hand guns?

Also, I guess they won't admit it here but how do you think men in uniform think about assault weapons being owned available to purchase by the general public?

firstly, fuck compromise. There shouldn't even be a discussion about limiting law abiding citizen's ownership of any firearm

Secondly, what do you want to know about the military's view on semiautomatic weapons in the general public? I'll tell you anything you want to know, and not just from a personal standpoint. The general consensus in the military is easily explained.

firstly, fuck compromise. There shouldn't even be a discussion about limiting law abiding citizen's ownership of any firearm

Secondly, what do you want to know about the military's view on semiautomatic weapons in the general public? I'll tell you anything you want to know, and not just from a personal standpoint. The general consensus in the military is easily explained.

Your fuck compromise will get you in more limitations. Romney had the right answer - gone control new to be negotiat thru the NRA and the NRA needs to be prepared to give.

Bad wording but I was talking more about law enforcement officers, not military.

FYI - dea and police tend not to be dealing with law abiding citizens.

Also, how far do you take the " separation from elitist government"? Should you be allowed to make bombs? Have nukes? Was what Timothy McVeigh did a righteous thing?

I know they don't deal with law abiding citizens. The background checks required to sell guns of any kind ensures that criminals can't buy them legally. Why do we need more laws? I could compromise, I guess, with background checks being required between private individuals as long as they don't go into a national database.

I never proposed we go back the other way, allowing citizens to own nukes, missiles, etc. But I don't like going the way they're trying to go now. The more we give up, the more they're going to take. If these laws don't work, the next thing that happens is they ban more guns or take some away.

Bringing McVeigh into the argument is a little offensive, btw. Has anything I've said made you think I would be in agreement with anything that crazy bastard did?

Your fuck compromise will get you in more limitations. Romney had the right answer - gone control new to be negotiat thru the NRA and the NRA needs to be prepared to give.

Bad wording but I was talking more about law enforcement officers, not military.

compromise is fine until a pattern developes. It's not compromise, it's saying 'ok, take part of our rights now, leave the rest to take away later'

compromise is fine until a pattern developes. It's not compromise, it's saying 'ok, take part of our rights now, leave the rest to take away later'

This has been done before and keep in mind the Godfather of the conservative movement, Reagan, supported it. Everyone survived.

I have problem with the assault weapons ban. It did nothing last time it was in effect. I've got an AR15. Will it be illegal to own? I couldn't really care less about the background checks between individuals. If I want a gun someone I know is selling, I guess I'll be a criminal. They already run background checks when you buy retail. I don't like giving the government more control over what I can and can't do.

What happens when the gun crime doesn't change much? Do they make it illegal for me to carry? Go after all handguns? Ban pump action shotguns? Over/unders?

Did you forget that the lanza kid killed his mother and had all of the guns illegally? Why would he follow these laws? Would any of these laws have changed the outcome of sandy hook?

I totally agree!
Why don't they increase the sentence on conviction of breaking a law using a weapon?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

This has been done before and keep in mind the Godfather of the conservative movement, Reagan, supported it. Everyone survived.

i'm not party affiliated, they're both currupt...

And I don't give two fucks if jesus supported it, the fact is small baby steps of limitation eventually add up and before you know it you look back and say what the FUCK happened?

Top Bottom