Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attn: Gun Bros....

I don't have a gun in this fight. I could care less just don't see what the attachment is to assault rifles.

I will tell you this, if you fucks push back so hard and they come back with restrictions on hand guns and shot guns, I will not happy and be pleased to explain what redneck fucks you all are.

lol at being a redneck fuck for understanding the reason for the 2nd Amendment

I don't have a gun in this fight. I could care less just don't see what the attachment is to assault rifles.

I will tell you this, if you fucks push back so hard and they come back with restrictions on hand guns and shot guns, I will not happy and be pleased to explain what redneck fucks you all are.

I have exactly one "assault weapon" out of the 10+ guns I own and have no immediate plans to acquire more. But I still want the right to acquire any weapon (not of mass destruction of course) I choose, as long as I'm a law abiding citizen.

A true 'assault rifle' is a military style selective fire weapon system, capable of either full auto or three shot burst

A fucking semi-automatic .223 is a glorified deer rifle. Fuck off with all the scare tactics.

is the Browning BAR considered an assault rifle?

by definition, no. it's a semi auto hunting rifle (a fucking badass one) but it isn't capable of any constant fire selection

But according to libtards, it's a weapon of death, considered on the same level as a .50cal full auto, and must be done away with! For the children!

Yeah, i know.

I meant is it going to be illegal to sell under the proposed assault weapon ban. I need to pick one up soon if its on the ban list.

Yeah, i know.

I meant is it going to be illegal to sell under the proposed assault weapon ban. I need to pick one up soon if its on the ban list.

yes, because it's capable of a detatchable magazine if you remove the load chamber cover. Makes it an 'assault rifle'

Most fuckin accurate semi auto in existence. I can put a nickel group together at 150 yards with mine

Bitches cost a lot though, you can get a fully loaded out AR for the price of one, but you won't find an AR that can hang with it in the long distance hunting category

Mine is an engraved nickel plated grade 4 300 mag and I paid like 5 for it. Brother in law has it in the 7mm model grade 4 with a badass leupold glass setup that he got used for 3

yes, because it's capable of a detatchable magazine if you remove the load chamber cover. Makes it an 'assault rifle'

Most fuckin accurate semi auto in existence. I can put a nickel group together at 150 yards with mine

Bitches cost a lot though, you can get a fully loaded out AR for the price of one, but you won't find an AR that can hang with it in the long distance hunting category

Mine is an engraved nickel plated grade 4 300 mag and I paid like 5 for it. Brother in law has it in the 7mm model grade 4 with a badass leupold glass setup that he got used for 3

5k??

Last time I checked I could've sworn they were a little over a grand. Been a while though. Hell, my dad's buddy sold him a like new, blued .243 for like a grand a year or two ago. Must be the engraving that drives the price up so much.

5k??

Last time I checked I could've sworn they were a little over a grand. Been a while though. Hell, my dad's buddy sold him a like new, blued .243 for like a grand a year or two ago. Must be the engraving that drives the price up so much.

yeah you can get lower grade models for a good bit cheaper. The engraving really doesn't drive it up too much unless it's personalized. Mine isn't personalized, just a factory design with some gold big game animals in it, but he's got a limited edition with his family crest and name and shit, birthday, and manufacture date. Pretty sweet family heirloom.

The 30-06 and .274/.243 models aren't that expensive, you could get one for around 1500 but with the scare going on right now I bet even those base models are in upwards of 2-3k

Top Bottom