Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ATT Scammer Alert ([email protected]) ATT scammer alert!!!!

needtogetaas

My friends and fellow ef members It has been a very very long long time since I have seen a real scam take place. Or at least known of one. Because of this community and how we all take care of each other, the members constantly communicate with the mods and so on. Also because of the rules now and how we do not allow the source sharing around here to run rampant all over the forums but rather we keep it cool and safe here. The amount of people(members) getting scammed on this site has gone done to almost non at all.

It has been years or at least a hell of a long time since I have had some one come to me and say " needto I been scammed can you help me"

Well I want all of you to know this email [email protected] <------ cleverly using my fucking god damn name mite I add. Is running around pretending to be Gentleman club anabolics!!!

If you have been given this email by any member on this site forward it to me. If anyone comes to you and tells you they are or know of a source always bring it to me or another mod right away. NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of any respect on this forum will just contact you out of the blue and hand you a source.

Not unless they come with a fuck load of references that check out would I ever take the word of some dude sending me a random pm ..

A member of our community fell for this guys spam and if he is pretending to be Gentleman's club I am betting others have been scammed by this fake scam person to. SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT AND ALWAYS ALWAYS TELL THE MODS EVERYTHING. WE THE MODS KNOW WHO IS WHO AND WHAT IS WHAT. So if some one tries to tell you they can get you shit tell them ok let me forward this to a mod!!!!!!

Fucking scamming scum bags!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw some of this guys posts, and wondered if you had opened another account Needto. Of course, I believe you were in Florida when he popped up, and people weren't hearing from you.

Hope this scumbag gets everything coming to him. F'ing worthless POS!

Shit I thought being scammed could be more common considering I've been scammed the first two times I tried to buy anything. First time buying from e-a (not giving the actual name) and I think it's safe to say I just got scammed. I'll pm you info

Top Bottom