Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

As Promised, Makavelli's Cycle and Diet

Carth said:
Nice Mak! Saw the pics this morning and was impressed! Ummm..did you have any libido? You know that is my main concern as always. I refuse to give up the greatest gift god has given mankind! And that is a libido for sex!

Sup Carth? My libido was fine. My fiance would kill me if it wasn't. I'm like you. If I lost my sex drive, I wouldn't do any of this shit... ;)

racoon_city said:
Mak are you against empty tummy AM cardio??? i hear thats the best way to nuke lean mass.

I'm not against it. It works great. I do it on my off days. I don't do it on my training days because I train in the morning before work.

Makavelli said:
Sup Carth? My libido was fine. My fiance would kill me if it wasn't. I'm like you. If I lost my sex drive, I wouldn't do any of this shit... ;)

Hmmm. Just 2mgs of Adex and Tren would kill my drive. I can take Tren and still have somewhat a good libido but ONLY if I had some Dbol in there. Test will help too but it would have to be really high. Well over a gram per week and NO anti-e's of any kind or else libido is shot!

Carth said:
Hmmm. Just 2mgs of Adex and Tren would kill my drive. I can take Tren and still have somewhat a good libido but ONLY if I had some Dbol in there. Test will help too but it would have to be really high. Well over a gram per week and NO anti-e's of any kind or else libido is shot!

Remember I was also using Proviron.

Mack do you really think your choice of gear made that much of a difference? What would be your ideal choice for a bulking cycle and a cutting cycle for someone in the "moderate" dose range? Also would you check out my diet log and tell me what you think?

bulk = tbol, deca, test? eq?
cutt - var, eq, winny

no slin, gh, tren, etc.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=456400

JKurz1 said:
Mack do you really think your choice of gear made that much of a difference? What would be your ideal choice for a bulking cycle and a cutting cycle for someone in the "moderate" dose range? Also would you check out my diet log and tell me what you think?

bulk = tbol, deca, test? eq?
cutt - var, eq, winny

no slin, gh, tren, etc.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=456400

My ideal cutting cycle is the one that I used. From all my experience from myself and monitoring others this combo has proven the most effective for achieving the results that I need. For bulking one can choose from test, EQ, and D-Bol or Anadrol, or replace the EQ with deca. I'm not a deca fan, but I know some people do very well with it. For more advanced athletes adding in slin and GH will greatly increase growth, but it's not for rec users.

My theories on cycles are very simple and basic. I don't get complex or complicated, because it's not necessary. Ask anyone that I've set up a cycle for. They'll tell you that it was basic and it worked. Nutrition is what makes or breaks your results. The correct cycle is important, but you can do the supossed wrong cycle with a perfect diet and get great results. You can't do a perfect cycle with a bad diet and get great results. It's not going to happen.

Thanks for your reply in the other thread. I was more concerned with how you would restructure the diet if you trained at 7pm. The before and after shake and if you were trying to brun fat....Thanks..
I can add cottage cheese to the shake or protein or whatever....

Tryn2 said:
Thanks for your reply in the other thread. I was more concerned with how you would restructure the diet if you trained at 7pm. The before and after shake and if you were trying to brun fat....Thanks..
I can add cottage cheese to the shake or protein or whatever....

I just eat in reverse when I couldn't train in the morning. I think that happened only once or twice during the cycle. When I lay out a plan I stick to it. My last meal stayed the same, but the others were in reverse so that my carbs were tapered up to the workout. The pre and post workout meals were the same.

Top Bottom