Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

As Promised, Makavelli's Cycle and Diet

damn you look awesome. i have a few questions if you dont mind. you do cardio for the seven days. did you start doing two daily sessions from day 1 or only when you noticed the BF wasnt coming off? whats the intensity on cardio? also, if you workout right after you wake up, would it be more benificial to drink juice, instead of eating oatmeal, since its absorbed quicker? and last question, are you for or against working out bodyparts twice a week?

i know you said everything varies from person to person but im just curious of your opinions

Gumaro said:
damn you look awesome. i have a few questions if you dont mind. you do cardio for the seven days. did you start doing two daily sessions from day 1 or only when you noticed the BF wasnt coming off? whats the intensity on cardio? also, if you workout right after you wake up, would it be more benificial to drink juice, instead of eating oatmeal, since its absorbed quicker? and last question, are you for or against working out bodyparts twice a week?

i know you said everything varies from person to person but im just curious of your opinions

Thanks bro. I started doing cardio twice a day right away. I know my body very well so I know what I have to do get in shape quick. If I would have had more time I would have started off with once a day and the added another session when I needed. However I was on a time line.

I don't know what intensity I do it at. I just go at a pace where I'm not out of breath. My breathing elevated, but it doesn't get really hard until the last 5-10 minutes. That seems to work best for me.

Juice would be dietary suicide bro! No way would you want to drink juice. It would cause a huge insulin spike and the drop you half way through your workout. I eat the oatmeal 1 1/2 hours before I train. Then I train, do cardio, and then eat my post workout meal. That's about 3 hours after the preworkout meal.

I don't see any need to train a bodypart more than once a week. The schedule fits perfectly because you can hit one bodypart a day and still have a couple days off a week. I've tried every training program you can think of and this one works the best. The most I'll train a bodypart is once every 6 days, but I usually stick with once a week.

Makavelli said:
I just eat in reverse when I couldn't train in the morning. I think that happened only once or twice during the cycle. When I lay out a plan I stick to it. My last meal stayed the same, but the others were in reverse so that my carbs were tapered up to the workout. The pre and post workout meals were the same.

Thanks !!! The reason I was asking is becuase I train at that time and I was trying to figure out a new diet plan for myself. Diet seems to be my weakpoint, meal timing expecially. I know what works for you more than likely will not work for me but timing of insulin spikes and such should be related, right ??? So I train usually around 630 or so so lets use this as an example for me....

Training days:

(7:30am) Meal 1-8 oz. chicken, 4 oz. yam, 1 T. natural peanut butter

(10:00am) Meal 2-Same as 1

(12:30am) Meal 3-8 oz. eye of round, 2 T. natural peanut butter
Second session of cardio...

(6:00pm) Meal 4 - 3/4 C. old fashioned oatmeal, 50 g of whey
(7:00)Train and cardio

(8:30pm) Meal 5 - 1/2 C. old fashioned oatmeal, 30 g of dextrose, 50 g of whey, 20 g of creatine, 600 mgs ALA. (You can replace the oatmeal and dextrose for 2 packs of sugar oatmeal, but I had a lot of dextrose that I got for free so I used that instead)

(10:00pm) Meal 6-8 oz. eye of round, 25 g of whey, 1 T. Flax oil, brocoli
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shit I typed that out looks weird to me..is that right ??? I may switch training to 11:00-12:00 am excluding cardio......

Tryn2 said:
Thanks !!! The reason I was asking is becuase I train at that time and I was trying to figure out a new diet plan for myself. Diet seems to be my weakpoint, meal timing expecially. I know what works for you more than likely will not work for me but timing of insulin spikes and such should be related, right ??? So I train usually around 630 or so so lets use this as an example for me....

Training days:

(7:30am) Meal 1-8 oz. chicken, 4 oz. yam, 1 T. natural peanut butter

(10:00am) Meal 2-Same as 1

(12:30am) Meal 3-8 oz. eye of round, 2 T. natural peanut butter
Second session of cardio...

(6:00pm) Meal 4 - 3/4 C. old fashioned oatmeal, 50 g of whey
(7:00)Train and cardio

(8:30pm) Meal 5 - 1/2 C. old fashioned oatmeal, 30 g of dextrose, 50 g of whey, 20 g of creatine, 600 mgs ALA. (You can replace the oatmeal and dextrose for 2 packs of sugar oatmeal, but I had a lot of dextrose that I got for free so I used that instead)

(10:00pm) Meal 6-8 oz. eye of round, 25 g of whey, 1 T. Flax oil, brocoli
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shit I typed that out looks weird to me..is that right ??? I may switch training to 11:00-12:00 am excluding cardio......

That's fine, but you want your first cardio session first thing in the morning on an empty stomach if you are training in the evening.

I have another question...I have recently become addicted to smoothies. I use bananas, strawberries, whey protein,vanilla extract,can use honey, mangos, peaches....

1.)Are these good for me becaue I could live off them 24-7 ???
- I was worried about the sugars I guess turning to fat..

Last edited:
Makavelli said:
Yes. When using T3 you can run clen without a break.

Tryn, you can't eat smoothies and get lean.

You mean I have to give up "smoothies"?

Makavelli said:
Yes. When using T3 you can run clen without a break.

Tryn, you can't eat smoothies and get lean.

the only reason I even tarted drinking them was because for the life of me I cant find a protein shake I can drink. The taste has been so bad lately I get goose bumps when Im drinking them and have to force it to stay down for like 20 mins after drinking it. Kind of gagging...I have tried many, many powders so I look for stuff to blend it with to mask the taste.....Completely...any pointers for that ? I dont mean to beat it to death but the shit is just nasty so far.......any hlpe would be much appreciated.

Makavelli said:
Here's my cycle and diet that I used for my photo shoot. I can't post it in the original thread due to board rules. It's in the gallery. Here's the link to it: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451418

My cycle was as follows:

My cycle for this shoot was:

Weeks 1-9: duo test from UG Vet(prop and cyp blend) 750 mgs/wk

Weeks 1-9: EQ 1 G/wk

Weeks 2-7: Tren 470 mgs/wk, Weeks 8-9: Tren 700 mgs/wk

Weeks 2-5: Winstrol 470 mgs/wk, Weeks 6-9: Winstrol 700 mgs/wk

Weeks 5-7: Proviron 50 mgs/day, Weeks 8-9: 100 mgs/day

Weeks 1-7: Clen 140 mcgs/day

Weeks 1-9: T3 ramped up to 75 mcgs/day

Weeks 1-9: Arimidex 2 mgs/day

Weeks 1-9: Nolvadex 25 mgs/day

I'm going to post the diet that I started off with. Keep in mind that my diet changes as I go along. The body is dynamic and so the diet must follow.

Training days:

Meal 1-3/4 C. old fashioned oatmeal, 50 g of whey
Train and cardio
Meal 2-1/2 C. old fashioned oatmeal, 30 g of dextrose, 50 g of whey, 20 g of creatine, 600 mgs ALA. (You can replace the oatmeal and dextrose for 2 packs of sugar oatmeal, but I had a lot of dextrose that I got for free so I used that instead)
Meal 3-8 oz. chicken, 4 oz. yam, 1 T. natural peanut butter
Meal 4-Same as 3
Meal 5-8 oz. eye of round, 2 T. natural peanut butter
Second session of cardio... :worried:
Meal 6-8 oz. eye of round, 25 g of whey, 1 T. Flax oil, brocoli

Off Days:
Cardio
Meal 1-1/2 C. old fashioned oatmeal, 50 g of whey, 1 T. Flax oil
Meal 2-8 oz. chicken, 4 oz. yam, 1 T. natural peanut butter
Meal 3-Same as 2
Meal 4-Same as 2
Meal 5-8 oz. eye of round, 25 g of whey, 1 T. flax oil, brocoli
Second session of cardio
Meal 6-Same as 5

As time went along I dropped my carbs down until the only carbs I had were pre and post training. My calories were 2800. I don't have the exact figures in front of me, but I believe my protein was 325 grams, carbs about 170 grams, and fat was 63 grams for training days.

For non training the calories were the same as was protein, but the carbs were 120 grams, and fat was 79 grams.

That's the basic plan brothas! Enjoy! ;) Keep in mind that diets have to be tailored to the individual. Just because this worked for me doesn't mean it will work for you. That's my disclaimer... ;)

Man that is a lot of juice and money

Top Bottom