Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Army Helicopter Unsafe

swatdoc said:
You think I'm kidding, but I'm not. A friend of mine was an army helicopter mechanic. To hear the stories he tells is unbelievable.

Recently while we were launching from a Naval carrier on an SH-60, the mechanic was joking that he couldn't figure out where the leftover bolt came from after he rebuilt one of the turbines. NICE! Can I cancel my contract now before our mission?

That's fucked up. I guess I figured there was some sort of standard, how the hell can they let a helicopter in the air with spare parts leftover? Wow.

chewyxrage said:
That's fucked up. I guess I figured there was some sort of standard, how the hell can they let a helicopter in the air with spare parts leftover? Wow.

easy, dont tell them.

redsamurai said:
the look I would have given that dude is "one more word and you're getting punched right in the face"
Can't remember if I was carrying the MP-5 or the MP-7 that day, but either way, one pull of the trigger and a 3-shot burst to center mass and I would be a happy camper for the day.

Top Bottom