Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Army Helicopter Unsafe

gee, the government spent money on some junk that does not work as expected, i don't believe you, such slander....

swatdoc said:
How in the world did that video make it on the internet? I am quite sure that it is classified at least confidential, if not secret.
I had a security clearance back in the day and all I had to do was fill out some paperwork. I don't see anything about the video that would make it classified, they were recovering SEAL teams in Vietnam the same way.... :)

I'm no aeronautical engineer.........but can someone explain to me why it would be so hard to route some of that tornado force downwind generated by the rotors into the cockpit? Some sort of small intakes that could be routed to increase airflow over crucial electronics........like, oh I don't know, flight controls? You have a fucking hurrican above you washing downwards over your aircraft, and that's in stationary flight. Add normal flight and you have available airflow coming from the front and from up top.........why the need for an airconditioner?

Top Bottom