Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ark94's Workout Log

On the bench, i know for myself i could probably go up to 130 and get a good 3x5 but would be somewhat hard at the end of the 3rd set. I may just try that on Friday.

As far as squat, yeah im going to try then curling my toes up, would probably help with the lift out of the bottom. And deadlifting i am consistently going up, just by 5lb each workout though. No more then 5lb because 10lb would be a bit over right now.

Oh, and my bulk is going great i think... however im bloating a lot, or im just gaining a lot of belly fat... w/e though i have to go and buy new shirts this weekend for the summer anyways, so im probably going to be some large's for when i bulk and keep them. I don't mind the stomach much, just pisses me off when kids think abs mean your jacked.... and that gets drilled into the head but meh, ill keep on doing my bulk the way im doing it. My lifting is becoming easier during workouts since im having more calories, and weights are going up consistently instead of stalling =D

yeah man. let me know how that works for you with squatting. Keep up the bulk!

what is your diet like? you should be drinking half a gallon of whole milk a day or more. Do you know what bodytype you are?

what is your diet like? you should be drinking half a gallon of whole milk a day or more. Do you know what bodytype you are?

Hey im at home right now because i wasn't feeling good, but im about to go back to school,. so i wont be able to check anything after i post this until when i get back.

Anyways, my diet is great. I am keeping it clean, except for last week where i had pizza like twice because my parents were out and my bro brought it home after college. So other than that, i try to eat clean, and as much as possible.

As far as milk goes, i have actually been drinking atleast 1.5L a day and atleast 2L of water a day. Milk is great for bulking i think =D it gives me some energy and i have it during my first period class so i have energy throughout the day, plus it tastes great haha. I was using 3.5% (homo milk) for about 2 days not even, now im back to 2% milk.

Uhh, im not sure what you mean by what bodytype i am? as in thicker? skinnier? ....

i mean give me a breakdown of what u eat in a day, i wasnt asking if its clean or not.

by bodytype i meant mesomorph, ectomorph, endomorph

you should drink full cream milk as in not skimmed or reduced fat in anyway, thats what i do and im an endo

full cream milk has 4.7g carbs, 4g fat and 3.8g protein per 100ml. This milk and whole eggs are my main sources of fat. I cut all the fat off any meat I eat...

i mean give me a breakdown of what u eat in a day, i wasnt asking if its clean or not.

by bodytype i meant mesomorph, ectomorph, endomorph

you should drink full cream milk as in not skimmed or reduced fat in anyway, thats what i do and im an endo

full cream milk has 4.7g carbs, 4g fat and 3.8g protein per 100ml. This milk and whole eggs are my main sources of fat. I cut all the fat off any meat I eat...

But he is definitely an ectomorph and they don't respond as well to fats for growth. Lower fat milk actually has higher protein content generally too, and ectomorphs respond well to carbs for growth.

But he is definitely an ectomorph and they don't respond as well to fats for growth. Lower fat milk actually has higher protein content generally too, and ectomorphs respond well to carbs for growth.

i wasnt thinking for fat content i was thinking for extra cals. are u saying to get huge and strong eating a low fat diet is the way for ecto's? He is an ecto so he needs a tonne of cals, fat is the most calorie dense nutrient. Ark shoot for 80g of fat per day at first. Drinking 1 litre of whole milk a day will give u 40g. Add in 5 whole eggs per day and you got 65g total. Thats fine as u will get small amounts of fat from bread and lean steak.

Out of interest do yuo eat much fats tblock?

As you get bigger you will need to increase cals but lets take it one step at a time :)

Hey i will answer your question tomorrow Extra, im off for a week so i will have time.

Wednesday, March 10th, 2010 - Workout B Rippetoe's 3x5

Squat - 135lb.

Military Press - 75lb.

Bent Row - 120lb.

Squats... well i bumped it up 10lbs. because i knew i could do it. However, it was hardddd, i got doing it and i could finish all my sets, but i had to push myself real hard. My form was decent, but i know i could get it a lot better. I am thinking, since i have a plate on i might stay at 135lb. for about 2 workouts or so, just so i can get my form better on squatting. Oh, and going on my heels, i tried it during my warmup sets... i couldn't do it, i fell backwards literally twice, luckily i gained my balance again, i didn't try it at all during the working sets because i would have fucked up badly.

Military was hard, i am guessing on both my squat, military, and bent row i know i could have done better, but i was feeling out of it today. Not sure why :S but it was fucked. hopefully friday goes better.

Just a quick question, tomorrow my parents and some family friends are going out to chinese buffet... i don't really want to go because its all crap foods... but im thinking i can probably pass that in because im younger and whatnot, is it fine to go and eat chinese?

Hey i will answer your question tomorrow Extra, im off for a week so i will have time.

Wednesday, March 10th, 2010 - Workout B Rippetoe's 3x5

Squat - 135lb.

Military Press - 75lb.

Bent Row - 120lb.

Squats... well i bumped it up 10lbs. because i knew i could do it. However, it was hardddd, i got doing it and i could finish all my sets, but i had to push myself real hard. My form was decent, but i know i could get it a lot better. I am thinking, since i have a plate on i might stay at 135lb. for about 2 workouts or so, just so i can get my form better on squatting. Oh, and going on my heels, i tried it during my warmup sets... i couldn't do it, i fell backwards literally twice, luckily i gained my balance again, i didn't try it at all during the working sets because i would have fucked up badly.

Military was hard, i am guessing on both my squat, military, and bent row i know i could have done better, but i was feeling out of it today. Not sure why :S but it was fucked. hopefully friday goes better.

Just a quick question, tomorrow my parents and some family friends are going out to chinese buffet... i don't really want to go because its all crap foods... but im thinking i can probably pass that in because im younger and whatnot, is it fine to go and eat chinese?

dude eat whatever. I eat a shit ton right now, whatever I can find to eat. Once you get to the weight you want then you can eat clean and healthy.

EM: I drink 2% milk, which has like a couple grams less fat per cup, honestly yes he needs fat to grow but milk has tons of saturated fat, which you need some of, but not too much. I would drink 2%. Too much fat and your arteries are clogged by the time you are 30.....

As for my fat intake, I'm not sure how much I get, but I'm sure I get plenty. I've been at 190 for a while now, so I am increasing the eating. I just started today, and no shit I ate all day long, literally ALL day lol. I didn't feel hunger once, and even when I wasn't hungry I kept eating and eating and eating:chomp:

So tblock you eat alot of fats, I eat a decent amount of fats why are you saying he shouldn't?

The only thing I am saying is not drink full fat milk if you already get 2%, all you are doing by eating full fat milk all the time is getting a little more artery clogging sat fats.

Top Bottom