Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ark94's Workout Log

damnnn nice man. I AM taking creating, however the monohydrate sucks i think. When i did 2 months ago for a month, the Cell-tech i got results easily. But now im on the mono-hydrate and im not getting ANY results at all, i have been doing the loading phase etc, i have done my 1 week 20g loading phase, then my 2 week 10g maintenance now im off it for 2 more weeks then start up again (apparently that is what im suppose to do :S) but this monohydrate sucks balls...

I was thinking after taking Purple K, or trying something else, any suggestions?

bro if you go on a bulk you'll be fine. You don't need to be taking all this stuff when you're just learning and bringing your lifts up; they're still low (not trying to sound rude so please don't take this offensively). Whey is more than sufficient. You will gain weight from the creatine and right when you get off of it, you will probably lose weight and your lifts might go down.

the concept "less is more" definitely applies to your case imo. Rippetoes is a solid program to build a foundation around and if you follow it, drink milk and water, and eat the way you're eating you will see gains without the creatine. Idk wtf Purple K is and i am sorry for saying this but it sounds like a drink that black people would have (no racist haha).

Keep in mind i don't have much experience with supps, but i can tell you that when you're starting out all you need is a good diet and a good routine, and you have both of that- no need to get fancy yet. Wait until you start stalling on lifts and then take it to help boost you. If you start stalling when you're on creatine and all this other shit, you might want to take more and more to the point where it's unhealthy.

bro if you go on a bulk you'll be fine. You don't need to be taking all this stuff when you're just learning and bringing your lifts up; they're still low (not trying to sound rude so please don't take this offensively). Whey is more than sufficient. You will gain weight from the creatine and right when you get off of it, you will probably lose weight and your lifts might go down.

the concept "less is more" definitely applies to your case imo. Rippetoes is a solid program to build a foundation around and if you follow it, drink milk and water, and eat the way you're eating you will see gains without the creatine. Idk wtf Purple K is and i am sorry for saying this but it sounds like a drink that black people would have (no racist haha).

Keep in mind i don't have much experience with supps, but i can tell you that when you're starting out all you need is a good diet and a good routine, and you have both of that- no need to get fancy yet. Wait until you start stalling on lifts and then take it to help boost you. If you start stalling when you're on creatine and all this other shit, you might want to take more and more to the point where it's unhealthy.

All I know is everyone told me my lifts would go don and so would my weight when I got off creatine but it hasn't happened. There's no reason not to use creatine, but stick to the basics like jdid said.

All I know is everyone told me my lifts would go don and so would my weight when I got off creatine but it hasn't happened. There's no reason not to use creatine, but stick to the basics like jdid said.

weird, 3 of my friends who play football and 2 of whom wrestle competitively said their weight plummeted when they went off creatine.

weird, 3 of my friends who play football and 2 of whom wrestle competitively said their weight plummeted when they went off creatine.

Wow creatine is not a good idea for wrestlers though that is for sure, unless they are off season. I think the main thing is to eat enough food and get plenty of water, if you are doing those things you shouldn't lose any weight, especially the water one regarding creatine.

shouldnt take any supps atm IMO, by doing so it will force him to rely on whole foods, and when he has a solid whole food diet down and stalls, then he could add in an extra 400kcal per day via an extra shake

alright, well i will get off the creatine once im done the little container and i will stay away from supps except for just a protein shake. I am doing pretty good with just eating whole foods i think, its going great and its pretty fun eating more lol. just hoping my lifts will jump up more.

alright, well i am just wondering now. I HAVE gotten past the stage of cardio, so do not mix this up. I only play soccer once a week, its on Tuesday nights, its just a league i signed up for a while ago, so it goes until May.
Anyways, i do not do any other cardio in the week other than soccer, and only exercise i do is weight lifting. Since i am bulking i understand im not suppose to be doing cardio, which is cool with me.
HOWEVER, what i need help on, is Tuesdays, Thursday, Saturdays, Sunday, what . the . fuck . .. am i suppose to do? Any suggestions that would help for lifts, or any suggestions at all. if i could get a job i would love to work those days... but hasn't happened yet.

alright, well i am just wondering now. I HAVE gotten past the stage of cardio, so do not mix this up. I only play soccer once a week, its on Tuesday nights, its just a league i signed up for a while ago, so it goes until May.
Anyways, i do not do any other cardio in the week other than soccer, and only exercise i do is weight lifting. Since i am bulking i understand im not suppose to be doing cardio, which is cool with me.
HOWEVER, what i need help on, is Tuesdays, Thursday, Saturdays, Sunday, what . the . fuck . .. am i suppose to do? Any suggestions that would help for lifts, or any suggestions at all. if i could get a job i would love to work those days... but hasn't happened yet.

playing soccer is fine- it's fun and it is more than enough cardio.

There is nothing you need to do man.... just eat and watch your transformation. Your body grows when it's out of the gym getting replenished with food and rest, not in the gym. That's why so many dumbasses who go 7 days a week 365 days a year see minimal gains.

Top Bottom