Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arimidex

edzilla

i will be doing a 600mg/wk for 6 wks cycle of prop. will 0.25mg eod of arimidex be enough to avoid gyno?

i will be doing a 600mg/wk for 6 wks cycle of prop. will 0.25mg eod of arimidex be enough to avoid gyno?

Impossible to speculate what might cause gyno if you're susceptible. For normal anti e reasons, use half that much.

That should be a good starting range and may be enough.
Depends alot on the individual.

That should be a good starting range and may be enough.
Depends alot on the individual.
I agree with alin. Some people are more prone to gyno than others.
Start with the .25 and if you feel symptoms developing you can increase or even switch to an estro blocker to knock it back.

hard to know unless I could see you in person

id be able to tell you what you needed

Just curious. I remember reading that the size of your nips (aerola) indicated how prone you are to gyno. Just wondering if this was where omega is going.

no

nothing to do with Nips:)

everything to do with body comp and where your at referenced over your current endocrinologist status.

HI lander :)

A CMP bloodwork will reveal your current Estradiol level, which can then be used as a baseline and to determine an individuals likelihood of getting elevated estrogen levels from testosterone injections. However elevated estradiol does not necessarily mean you will have gyno symptoms.

Top Bottom