Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you constantly hungry?

There has never been an agent that has increased my appetite, not weed or anything else...

It is rare that I feel hungry in a good way, so when it does happen I REALLY like the feeling...

I eat all day long...from the minute that I awake to just before bed. I am NEVER hungry. Any less intake and my weight decreases to below 250lbs...can't let that happen!

Pretty much. Most of my income goes into food. I can eat whole large pizzas and ice cream as well as taco bell and other fast food every week along with my normal food that I cook at home, and I'm still just barely maintaining my body weight.

I feel like i spend more time cooking than eating.. sucks!

my grocery bills are topping $70 a week. that's just wrong

right on, constantly hungry here...only high carb/fat food keeps me full. clean food just don't fill me up...

Yeah that's the shitty part. I can eat clean food until my stomach explodes but I still won't be full. That's why I gave up a long time ago and just have butter and sugar shakes. Cut to the chase i always say.

TheOak01 said:
Radar bro,I would have made a huge scene and sued,because you certainly didnt have all you could eat

I'm not like that, i was on my last plate, i was just pissed that i didn't get any peach pie,oh well probably tasted like dog food anyway!

RADAR

RADAR said:
I forgot to add what really pissed me off was the waitress got the manager, i noticed they were standing across the room at the kitchen watching and mumbling stuff and i decided that was my last plate, but they had some fresh peach pie that looked drooling delicious as i got up to go the the food bar the manager cut me off, and asked me to leave without making a scene i left mad because i never get a chance to try out the pie!

RADAR

C'mon bro, I know your a big dude!

I would of been like let me have that pie or I'll be waiting for your ass outside when you get off! :)

2BIG4URMOM said:
C'mon bro, I know your a big dude!

I would of been like let me have that pie or I'll be waiting for your ass outside when you get off! :)

You know what! I've thought about this all day ,and come next week my cheat day i'm going right back over there and i'm gonna eat and i dare them to say anything. This time I won't have my friends with me so if i feel like making a scene i will. And i'm gonna eat some of that damn pie by god!!!!!

RADAR

Top Bottom