Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puritysourcelabs satisfied again

PSL and Vision AAA+ team, trust, love and respect for many years got my TOP

I would estimate this is the fifth or sixth time I've used them over the past 5 years. it's always been a great experience and I'm currently using their sustanon. I'm loving this stuff because as soon as you get on it you can feel it hit you hard within the first few days. I'm always hungry and I am strong as hell. i feel that ‘on’ feeling. ordering was easy the order went through just fine and they were quick to ship. i ordered sustanon250. results are very strong and fast. Libido sky high.
First and foremost thank you for your response and your feedback.

You mentioned something that is very important that not many people talk about.
You emphasized on that "on" feeling.
That is a terminology and vocabulary that I use often..
You were so true and right on point.
You feel it right away, you feel everything kick in and you know right away that you were on..
There's no better feeling than feeling on..
Sust It's probably one of the best testosterones that is out there that gives this feeling..
For myself I feel very warm and fuzzy, My thinking is crystal clear, my mood, my cognitive thinking and thought process is laser focused and sharp. It is such a very underestimated testosterone blend.
Far superior in my opinion to all of the others. But of course this is personal preference.
For myself nothing makes me feel more "ON" than Sust...

Brother keep us posted on how you feel..

Sending positive vibes in good energy your way...🌞🌞

I love Sust for the same reason. I just ran PSL's Euro Pharmacies Sustanon for 15 weeks. Strength and libido were through the roof.

Top Bottom