Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are 19 1/2" arms considered big?

When you posted your stats I was expecting a fat arm. They're not, you're a big boy.
You're allowed to keep your screen name. :)

genarr3 said:
When you posted your stats I was expecting a fat arm. They're not, you're a big boy.
Thanks, i dont have any loose skin on them or anything. also, I am noticing a growing spurt right now and I think it is from what quad said a while ago to me. I never touched legs and I have been stuck at 19 1/2 for a damn year, he said working my legs will unlock upper body growth. Do you guys agree? I am killing my legs to the point of puking once a week now, and it seems my whole body is growing again. I am going to wait till I quit this natural growth before I cycle again. Just never put 2 and 2 together. Thanks

I have to agree most non lifting folk have 12.5 to 13 inch arms.

I myself atrophied down to 12.5 after a motorcycle accident,
it sucked tremendously.I have since gotten the train rollin again
and have gotten back to 15 3/4 inches on the arms and will keep
on going....19 1/2 is just great by any standard....congrats.

most non lifting folks are fat fucks so I would have expected the average to be a bloated 15-16"

arms look big dude, lol you look like my training partner. Would like to have been given a frame like that to build on :(

Dude looks like you are doing everything correct,

might be time for a quick cutting/cardio cycle

At your size if you can drop your bf percent below 9 % you would look awsome.

I am going to probably start the winny 50mg ed, 500ml omnadren ew, 500 ml deca ew, and t3 ramp up + down 5 weeks with clen 2wks on 2wks off. should get some sweet results! we'll see in a few months`I guess.

Tweakle said:
most non lifting folks are fat fucks so I would have expected the average to be a bloated 15-16"

arms look big dude, lol you look like my training partner. Would like to have been given a frame like that to build on :(

Bro, I looked like a turd 5 years ago. My arms were almost 15 inches then.

definitely got some size on those arms bro, 19 1/2 is what mine got up to on my last cycle, and as bad as my bigorexia is, even I had to admit that its pretty big

Top Bottom