Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

april 21st 219lbs, today 238lbs wft?

mike peters

On April 21 I competed so the weight was there due to water loss. so a few days later I'm up to 228 lbs. Since then I've been on 10 iu slin daily and 200mg eod fina and the scale says 238 lbs. That's the heavyiest I've ever been. Would plenty of this be fat gain from the slin or a rebound effect from the t3 I was on during precontest prep?

mike-

i jumped up in weight (+12lbs) in a matter of 2-3 weeks when I started taking slin'.

It might be a combo of rebound effect/slin, although i would say more likely from the slin'

THIS HAPPENS TO ME, TOO. ITS USUALLY 40%MUSCLE AND 60%FAT, OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I JUST CUT MY CARBS BACK DOWN AND DO CARDIO AND THE FAT STOPS PILING ON. I DON'T MAKE ANY GAINS, THOUGH, UNLESS I'M ON CYCLE.

YOU HAVE SEVERAL THINGS WORKING AGAINST YOU:

REBOUND FROM T3 CYCLE
REBOUND FROM DIET
SLIN

I'D SAY YOU ARE GONNA PUT ON SOME FAT WHATEVER YOU DO :(

I GOT UP TO 250LBS DURING MY LAST DBOL/DECCA CYCLE. FUCK, DID I EVER GET FAT ON THAT CYCLE, BUT I MADE SOME BIG STRENGTH GAINS THAT HAVE REMAINED WITH ME EVEN THOUGH I'M DOWN TO 225LBS.

GOOD LUCK DUDE

Its rebound from sodium and water depleation, then with the slin you have even more water retention, slin makes you hold water almost as much as test. I'm willing to bet its 95% water weight.

Top Bottom