Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Applying for special agent position at the FBI?

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Does anyone know what this involves besides a lot of jumping through hoops? If anyone has gotten so far as an interview or knows someone that has tell me what it was like. Thanks

If it's anything like getting into the NSA, I can e-mail you about it.

Do you have a degree? Any military experience? Do you currently have a classified clearance?

The FBI welcomes and encourages applications from persons with physical and mental disabilities and will reasonably accommodate the needs of those persons. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis. The FBI is firmly committed to satisfying its affirmative obligations under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, to ensure that persons with disabilities have every opportunity to be hired and advanced on the basis of merit within the FBI.

Interesting...

well I think you need first a degree. Then 23 yr old or something. blablabla but now it looks like if you're mentally challenged you can get in anyway........ wow never heard of that anywhere else....

I worked with a guy who had cerebral palsey (sp?) in the NSA.

I never heard of the FBI hiring retards though. Although, the FBI does have to maintain their buildings, take out the trash etc...all of which requires people with at least Secret clearance.

Degree in anything from a four year univ. is required, full background check including credit (!). Guess thats where Im screwed is the credit part, depending on what they are looking for. Ive got nothing majorly bad just dont have good credit.

Top Bottom