Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone Train????

Hail to the General

Actually it is proven your testosterone levels are higher in the morning around 8 am to 11am than in the afternoon hence (High rise stiffys in the morning). Your bodys biorythms get all out of whack around the 2-4 pm mark giving you that sense of tiredness/energy crash feeling that most people get around that time. Though I also cannot workout in the morning due to my body cannot adjust and wake the freak up! I end up working out in the late afternoon/evening time. I feel I have the most strength and energy at this time.

I think I'll just hit my po shake a 1/2 hour into my workout.....maybe pop some BCAAs and glutamine before........waking up a 1/2 hour earlier to get some oats aint worth it to me........esp. when were talkn 400am......

Im nocturnal myself. Seems evening or late afternoon workouts are where Im the strongest. I used to train from midnight to 7am for a while, and did well with that, but had I woke up at 5 or 7am my strength would be shit.

Top Bottom