Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone looking for Guggulbolic or Lipokinetix?

blaster220

I have 2 completely sealed bottles of Lipokinetix and 2 completely sealed bottles of Guggulbolic from Syntrax. I bought a few bottles for some friends and they don't want them anymore. If anyone is interested in these, let me know at [email protected]

you can take metabolic thyrolean from prolab, it has guggal, so does MD6. In fact you can save the money and buy guggal from a local health food store, and it would be 1/3 the price. (they don't have to pay advertisements like syntrax)

Thanks for the bump waterboy. I know these supps run kind of expensive normally, and I won't be using these so I figured someone may want to save some money when trying to find some. If anyone is interested, please email [email protected]

thanks!

put them up on e-bay. someone will grap them up, if i were you i would put those articles from the syntrax site so people will know what your selling. You never know you may get some average joe with no knowledge of supplementation and you end up making a profit off of your bottles.

Top Bottom