Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ANYONE HAVE CKD before/after shots

PwB

I hear how everyone's on a CKD here and they love thier progress, I'd like to see before/after photo's of people here who have used the CKD, along with the time it took to get where they are and their ratio's/sample diets. I'm doing high protein/low carbs and moderately low fat and am hesitant to jump on a high fat intake b/c in the past I haven't had much success. Anyone, if anyone has pics i'd love to see them.

I'll post some shortly.....starting my CKD monday....can't wit to see what all the hard work and dedication renders...:evil:

I started Mr X's Shift Diet on Monday @149lbs it is now Friday and I am 143lbs today, judging by the way I lost it I reckon about 4lbs is water. I have done cardio and weights every day so far - today was difficult. I have never done high fat/no carb diet - too worried all that fat! But this one seems to be working. I don't feel hungary just a bit empty - oh and I went for a number 2 for the 1st time today since Monday!!! :D

Just incase- I,m female aiming to get to about 130lbs -135lbs after carb up. I am going to try this diet for 4 weeks :worried:

Top Bottom