Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone ever get incredibly depressed on adderall?

I've gotten depressed off of OTC Tylenol, so I'm not a good reference point.

These kind of drugs can affect people in different ways. Work with your doc to try some different meds and find what works. Vyvanse might be a good choice for prolonged affect at low doses if you prefer the dextro isomer. Racemic amphetamine can cause some people to get overly jittery. What's your history? Are you taking anything else?

:cow:

These kind of drugs can affect people in different ways. Work with your doc to try some different meds and find what works. Vyvanse might be a good choice for prolonged affect at low doses if you prefer the dextro isomer. Racemic amphetamine can cause some people to get overly jittery. What's your history? Are you taking anything else?

:cow:

what isomer is best for bat shit crazy?

I'll stay away from the haldol thanks

just very poor organization of thought...the only time I focus on anything is if I'm intensely interested in it.

some of the dopamine drugs like wellbutrin make me rage-y. Wildly angry out of nowhere.

I was very good (despite what nev says)on ritalin, oddly calm..focused zero zip nada in the way of anything like tachycardia or anxiety.
then it just stopped working and I'd have an extremely bad transition "coming down" off of it.

doesn't help I'm being under treated for thyroid stuff right now too and really can't afford to get in to see the dr Iwould need to to get that properly worked out.

I'm also thinking the depression is underlying and the adderall just woke me up enough to really notice it.

who knows.

just very poor organization of thought...the only time I focus on anything is if I'm intensely interested in it.

some of the dopamine drugs like wellbutrin make me rage-y. Wildly angry out of nowhere.

I was very good (despite what nev says)on ritalin, oddly calm..focused zero zip nada in the way of anything like tachycardia or anxiety.
then it just stopped working and I'd have an extremely bad transition "coming down" off of it.

doesn't help I'm being under treated for thyroid stuff right now too and really can't afford to get in to see the dr Iwould need to to get that properly worked out.

I'm also thinking the depression is underlying and the adderall just woke me up enough to really notice it.

who knows.

You were "good" on that for about 3 days and then you got all fucked(er) in the head.

who knows.

Shirlz,I just went back on lexapro...i fuckin hate the shit.

scripted for 20mg ...only on 10mg at the moment and the tiredness is off the scale, fml!!!!!!!!!! :faint:

Top Bottom