Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone ever get incredibly depressed on adderall?

Somebody give me some so I can find out.

When you stop taking adder all your natural dopamine levels will be zero. Use to happen to me all the time. Take mucuna. Helps a little I think

It was while the drug was active...I felt 100% better when it fully wore off tho

supposedly you get stimmed out of your head
I can't speak for anyone elses experience.

I'm not sure I buy the whole...if you have add you get more focused, but if you don't it will eff you up line of thinking and its just a heavy stim.

when I first started ritalin I was very comfortably focused and was thrilled I seemed to see ..idk what, something I was greatly lacking, then very quickly got steadily more disjointed and unable to do really anything...upping the dose worked until it didn't. Then I switched to adderall which was a disaster right off the bat. I'm not even sure why I took it again.

I tried switching back to ritalin and it never really worked for me ever again for more than an hr.
an hr of focus seemed like a shitty trade off.

supposedly you get stimmed out of your head
I can't speak for anyone elses experience.

I'm not sure I buy the whole...if you have add you get more focused, but if you don't it will eff you up line of thinking and its just a heavy stim.

when I first started ritalin I was very comfortably focused and was thrilled I seemed to see ..idk what, something I was greatly lacking, then very quickly got steadily more disjointed and unable to do really anything...upping the dose worked until it didn't. Then I switched to adderall which was a disaster right off the bat. I'm not even sure why I took it again.

I tried switching back to ritalin and it never really worked for me ever again for more than an hr.
an hr of focus seemed like a shitty trade off.

Yeah..that's not a great trade off at all. I just see the docs at work forever changing meds for kids. Just like you said...works for awhile and then doesn't. A few seem to luck out and stay on the same one for years but that seems rare.

Top Bottom