Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone ever get incredibly depressed on adderall?

As a guy who can enjoy a wide variety of substances, stimulants are my least favorite. They will wipe the smile right off my face. I can't even drink a whole 5 hour energy. If I use a pre-workout supplement I usually take about a third of the recommended dose.

As a guy who can enjoy a wide variety of substances, stimulants are my least favorite. They will wipe the smile right off my face. I can't even drink a whole 5 hour energy. If I use a pre-workout supplement I usually take about a third of the recommended dose.

I can take 100mg of ephedrine and go to bed 30 minutes later.

Everyone's different :)

:cow:

I've enjoyed abusing a stimulant or 4 back in the day

My son was on ADD meds from the time he was 6. Started with Ritalin, straightened his brain out but he had horrible anorexia (he later told me he felt like a zombie on it, frankly I kind of liked him that way). They switched him to Dexadrine which was sort of a happy medium, less appetite suppression but at least he could get through the school day. He never was able to take the extended release versions of anything, didn't touch him, no effect what so ever, at even more than double the dose.

They put him on Adderall when he was a teenager, that shit lasted less than a week. It gave him rages, no other way to explain it. He scared the shit out of me, and I don't scare easy. His moods became unpredictable and would flash instantly to violence. Now my stepdaughter is on it and the stuff works like a charm for her. Everybody is different *shrug*

Long story short, Adderall can do fucked up things to your mind.

Top Bottom