Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Anyone else think of Hamstershaver while watching

lol
what is it about?
 
lmfao, i saw it the other day and thought of him..i wanted to find a pic of it and post it and ask mammy since when did he start shotting commercials....lol
 
LOL Klue we have to find it for you....this Hamster talking about being a team mascot and how he going to roll out there in his big hamster ball.....lol
 
pintoca said:
nope, that one must be Taco Bell


No it was an actual Mcdonalds commercial. I couldn't believe it as I'm in central not south florida so the hispanic population isn't as large but still significant. English motherfucker!
 
I saw it for the 1st time yesterday and I started laffing my ass off and my dad looked at me like I was crazy. He says "It's not that damn funny" but I thought it was very funny!
 
It was just absurd enough to crack me up. I normally don't laugh at the more traditionally funny things.
 
Top Bottom