Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else REALLY hate this about facebook?

i will!
but yeah poboy. the new facebook is stalker mode now.

cops and creepers are going to fucking love it.
i was watching a special on how cops are catching criminals and busting parties using facebook.

this shit is not cool.

I laugh at losers who try to use FB as an attention whore tool. I'm sure they like seeing 1,000 people's updates on their page every 2 seconds. GREAT way to keep in touch with your friends lol.

r

i will!
but yeah poboy. the new facebook is stalker mode now.

cops and creepers are going to fucking love it.
i was watching a special on how cops are catching criminals and busting parties using facebook.

this shit is not cool.

You're one of my friends right? I hardly recognize you without bruises.

I laugh at losers who try to use FB as an attention whore tool. I'm sure they like seeing 1,000 people's updates on their page every 2 seconds. GREAT way to keep in touch with your friends lol.

r

One of my closer girlfriends has over a thousand people on her "friends" list...all people she's met. It's INSANE. There's another networking site that's DC specific (latenightshots.com) and she's got over 800 on that one...and she really does know all of those people, because everyone on that site pretty much hangs out in the same crowd at the same spots (and unlike other networking sites, it's considered very taboo to add people you don't know on a first name basis). We hung out a lot about a year back but in truth I couldn't keep up with her lol.

lol nevin. i thought you were dabuffguy. just realized now who you are on facebook. lol

Top Bottom