Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone care to help out a lost 27 year old with fucked up life?

It could be worse. You could be waiting to see if you go to prison. You could be trying to get off of an addiction. You could have psychiatric issues from combat and losing friends that way, not just because you quit talking to them and they didn't care enough to keep in contact with you (not real friends anyway). You could also have parents that say,"We will always love you but you are on your own. You are a grown man". Have to sleep in your car...... I would get yourself back on track and don't look for a chick and don't look to fill a gap with cycles or anything else. Take some time to heal up. Workout, eat good, get a good job, move out of your parents place:

Kim. Sorry to hear about your situation bud. My life was shit a year ago. I'm not nearly as young as you man.

Start reading these blogs right now.

They literally changed my life bro. A year later & I couldn't be happier!

Goodlookingloser
Boldanddetermined
Dangerandplay
Blackdragonblog

If ONLY I had found them when I was your age!!!!

Bro I was an alcoholic and drug addict threw my teens into my late twenties, taken away from my friends and family and placed in a mental institution for my addiction problems....been clean the last 2 years......the moral of the story is that life gets better just focus on you right now and your mental situation....you can look like a million bucks but still not have your shit together and girls still won't fuck with you bro.....Keep your head up and make life happen don't wait for it!!!

Hello,

We all have good times and bad, try to relativize it, i know it's hard but try.

Testosterone can help against depression (you ll be more confident) but is not the solution in the long term, it ll be a vicious circle if you use testosterone for problems like that.

I married a girl right outta high school this lasted 2 yrs after she started cheating on me i was almost 30 thought i was ready to start a family i glad it didn't happen i never got to date but a few girls before this one after being single i must have dated more girls than i could count, i also grabbed back up my guitar angd started playing in a band (show band) we had our own bus and women were all over me between breaks so traveling all over the US and taking in the sights( and Women) your life is just beginning i'm 64 now so what became of my life after divorce became an adventure ,so she actually did me a favor cheating on me ,if i had it to do all over again ,i wouldn't change a thing, you only have one life enjoy the small things and don't shrug off fat or plain looking women some have beautiful Girlfriends. So each Day is a new chapter of your life and remember its what you make of it if you go around feeling sorry for yourself women can sense it ,hold your head up high smile show the world you are confident and happy and good things will head your way.
The best of luck my friend

RADAR

Thanks alot for your responses, Im glad theres someone out there willing to help out. Right now I feel crap.
Another lonely saturday night. I have nothing right now, I have sat here staring at the screen for 4 hours basicly, just browsing around doing nothing.

No text or telephone call all week from anyone but my sister.
Im seriously starting to feel real shitty, I feel no purpose at all at this point, I just feel numb.

Buuut as a man u arent supposed to whine about ur situation, cause "ure a man and not a little girl", so no one will have sympathy, I dont fucking know man. I will probably do a cycle of 500mg test to kickstart my motivation, maybe that will help me get out of this dark hole.

Kim. Sorry to hear about your situation bud. My life was shit a year ago. I'm not nearly as young as you man.

Start reading these blogs right now.

They literally changed my life bro. A year later & I couldn't be happier!

Goodlookingloser
Boldanddetermined
Dangerandplay
Blackdragonblog

If ONLY I had found them when I was your age!!!!

I will definately check them out right now.

Top Bottom