Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone care to help out a lost 27 year old with fucked up life?

I will definately check them out right now.

You don't even know it yet, but you ARE the man. Life isn't about how you "feel" at any given moment. It's about DOING shit to create long term happiness.

P.S. feel free to PM me if you need to talk about anything bro.

Thanks alot for your responses, Im glad theres someone out there willing to help out. Right now I feel crap.
Another lonely saturday night. I have nothing right now, I have sat here staring at the screen for 4 hours basicly, just browsing around doing nothing.

No text or telephone call all week from anyone but my sister.
Im seriously starting to feel real shitty, I feel no purpose at all at this point, I just feel numb.

Buuut as a man u arent supposed to whine about ur situation, cause "ure a man and not a little girl", so no one will have sympathy, I dont fucking know man. I will probably do a cycle of 500mg test to kickstart my motivation, maybe that will help me get out of this dark hole.

if Saturday nights are lonely then schedule a class for that night. plenty of colleges offer Saturday classes, then you will meet people and you won't be lonely anymore.

or another option is go adopt a dog, he/she will be your best friend for life

Bro who says a man cant talk or whine about a situation? Thats healthy. A real man can show emotion, not try to be a tough guy and keep it in.

And as far as your situation, i dont think there is one guy on this forum who hasnt had some dishrag whore girlfriend cheat on them. Its happened to all of us. Regardless of looks, money etc. sitting around wallowing about it wont change it. Dude u r in your 20's. Go out and bang everything. Process of elimination. Sooner or later you will find one that u want to keep. And as far as losing a job, let me ask u this, was it a "career" or a job? Did u go to school for whatever u were doing? Did u see yourself doing it for the rest of your life until u retired? If not, then it was just a job and u can get another. These guys are all right with their advice. Doing juice wont help. It may help u gain a little confidence, but wont help magically fix all the other stuff. Like one person said, u want to juice with no job? To do this properly u need a good monetary investment. And im a beginner too. Its many weeks and months if investment. Concentrate on work first and foremost. From there u can get your own place, a car whatever u need. Your life is hardly fucked. Ur young and have plenty of time to fix it. It can be so much worse. And trust me i know.

I was in a terrible car wreck a few years ago. I was hit by a drunk woman driver who claimed to be playing with her radio when she slammed into me 70 miles an hour. She killed my wife and oldest son. I had 14 operations on my shoulders, neck and back. I spent months in the hospital and 2 years home recovering. Just recently (september) i started dieting and researching how to strengthen my body with an injury. Thats how i ended up here on this forum/site. Little by little, I addressed each issue in my life that needed attention. U have to crawl before u walk. It dosent happen overnight and depends solely on u. Nothing and no one will do it for u. Get off your ass, stop feeling sorry for yourself and fix shit! And i didnt say all of this for sympathy, i just wanted to show u that your problems are all fixable. U can get a new girl, job, car, house etc. some people cant. Be grateful for that. Keep your chin up

It's never as bad as it seems bro. Trust me. You're 27 and you feel like life is over. Wait until you hit 37, 47, etc and then you will reflect back and think to yourself how stupid you were thinking life was over at 27. There's two ways to go about life. 1. Is to use all the things you have gone through and that experience to get yourself in a much better situation 2. Let it get the best of you and destroy the years going forward. What you are going through now may seem like a big deal but it's not. It's nothing and one day you will see exactly what I mean. Don't worry about where you have been or where you are. Just focus on where you are going. All failures are part of success. It's the matter on how you go about it that defines us.

Find your passion in life and see what you can do to build something from it

Hello,

We all have good times and bad, try to relativize it, i know it's hard but try.

Testosterone can help against depression (you ll be more confident) but is not the solution in the long term, it ll be a vicious circle if you use testosterone for problems like that.

Taking Testosterone is a wonderful thing if used properly but it's certainly not a solution to your problems as stated. What a lot of people do in these situations is make it seem more complicated or make it more complicated than it is. Keep it simple. Figure out a plan, the steps needed to achieve that plan and execute it.

Life is simple. We make it difficult by not staying on a solid plan and having a foundation. Best of luck to you. It's these moments that define you in life. What separates the winners from the losers.

Bro who says a man cant talk or whine about a situation? Thats healthy. A real man can show emotion, not try to be a tough guy and keep it in.

And as far as your situation, i dont think there is one guy on this forum who hasnt had some dishrag whore girlfriend cheat on them. Its happened to all of us. Regardless of looks, money etc. sitting around wallowing about it wont change it. Dude u r in your 20's. Go out and bang everything. Process of elimination. Sooner or later you will find one that u want to keep. And as far as losing a job, let me ask u this, was it a "career" or a job? Did u go to school for whatever u were doing? Did u see yourself doing it for the rest of your life until u retired? If not, then it was just a job and u can get another. These guys are all right with their advice. Doing juice wont help. It may help u gain a little confidence, but wont help magically fix all the other stuff. Like one person said, u want to juice with no job? To do this properly u need a good monetary investment. And im a beginner too. Its many weeks and months if investment. Concentrate on work first and foremost. From there u can get your own place, a car whatever u need. Your life is hardly fucked. Ur young and have plenty of time to fix it. It can be so much worse. And trust me i know.

I was in a terrible car wreck a few years ago. I was hit by a drunk woman driver who claimed to be playing with her radio when she slammed into me 70 miles an hour. She killed my wife and oldest son. I had 14 operations on my shoulders, neck and back. I spent months in the hospital and 2 years home recovering. Just recently (september) i started dieting and researching how to strengthen my body with an injury. Thats how i ended up here on this forum/site. Little by little, I addressed each issue in my life that needed attention. U have to crawl before u walk. It dosent happen overnight and depends solely on u. Nothing and no one will do it for u. Get off your ass, stop feeling sorry for yourself and fix shit! And i didnt say all of this for sympathy, i just wanted to show u that your problems are all fixable. U can get a new girl, job, car, house etc. some people cant. Be grateful for that. Keep your chin up

I agree, totally normal to go through ups and downs.. we live in a society now that a doctor will want to put you on meds for being normal.

sorry for your horrible story, I would be so angry at that lady and hope you were compensated for life and she is put behind bars

Stevesmi- yes she went to jail and i got a ton of money, but id burn it all in my front yard to have my family back. Especially this time of the year. Its just me and my youngest boy. Sucks

Top Bottom