Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Anybody use this for DNP?

BigGuns29

New member
As you can see I have been around on here for a while and I know about source posting. This isnt considered source posting since this website is a sponsor of the site and comes up every time you use the words "dnp dosage" in the search. I am just curious if anyone has used them for purchasing the chemical. their website addy is www.ScienceLab.com . and yes, I have been around gear for a long time and know the sides and risks of using it. doing it for pre contest prep 1st time. down to 9%bf and have tried almost everything but this chemical. Going to do a 3 weeker once I can get a reliable place to get this " bug killer" anyway, pm me or secure email me if you know of something better. thanks, and yes K will be given too...
 
Damn! Very expensive! Good luck with that bro.

I wonder how hard it would be to make raw hormone by getting the base organic chemicals? hmmm.....
 
haha same site i found when i 1st started looking for it
its around bro keep looking and that site IS the chemical but ull have to fool with dosages etc find a source that has some and has doen all the proper work for u
 
1) when you order from there , they will want the reason you need DNP, and you'll get an FDA flag
2) did you know DNP can kill you? in hours
 
Mr.X said:
1) when you order from there , they will want the reason you need DNP, and you'll get an FDA flag
2) did you know DNP can kill you? in hours


yes. an abcess can lead to death too. believe me, its taken me 2 years to make this decision.
 
Mr.X said:
1) when you order from there , they will want the reason you need DNP, and you'll get an FDA flag
2) did you know DNP can kill you? in hours

Well, I was going to look into DNP :worried: ......lol
Love how it was stated too !!!
 
From personal experience,the shit made me feel like I was dead. The results weren't that great either. You have to tweek your diet to really get the benefits of it. I also was only taking 200mg a day. I see some guys really gamble and take a shit load more. Being cut just wasn't that important for me. I own a construction company so when I'm workin with the guys, I can lean out extremely fast with out it. Good luck and Bcareful.

BOOGS
 
AZbodybuilder said:
What happened to good old diet and cardio ?
Much safer and you keep more muscle.

The same thing that happened to working out and gaining naturally!!! thats what happened to it! This reminds me why I cancelled my platinum membership. Ask a question to people that supposedly know something, and you get answers that dont even have anything to do with the question. Or you get people to answer your question with a question. A few years ago this was a pretty good and solid board. I notice most of the people that once helped me out tremendously are now gone or just dont post here anymore. Where's jenetic, BRR, or radar??? These guys are top notch. there is nothing comparable to getting an answer from these guys because they are well versed. not post whoreing people that write information that is not even relevant. and to reply to an earlier post, I am not asking for a source. I am asking about a company that sells it clearly out in the open on george spellwins web site. Do I know dnp can kill me? Mr. X have you done any research or just getting your info from what you have seen on every post about dnp? Ephedra can kill you too. believe me, Im not one of these 19 year olds jumping into this open ended. Of course I know what it can do to you. Its clearly posted everywhere what it can do to you, posted by people that havent ever taken a steroid, thyroid meds, or even creatine for that much. Just from what they read on here. Its sad but I can guarantee most of the mods and vets here would agree. Dont take this as me flaming everyone, just stating what I have seen this board become. They use to monitor for things like this and try to steer toward useful information being put on here, now anything goes?
 
Ok, littlegunsinc... Just stating a point. you havent obviously been around here long enough to know what I am talking about. Nice handle ..... pretty original!
 
Mr.X said:
1) when you order from there , they will want the reason you need DNP, and you'll get an FDA flag
2) did you know DNP can kill you? in hours


Mr.X, no disrespect, but we know you loath the use of DNP. You said it almost killed you and you ended up in the hospital. Please tell us what dosage you took. Obviously we wouldn't want the other members of the board to end up in the hospital too.

I have used DNP several times with excellent results, and it has worked better than ANY of fat burning combo such as ECA, or Clen/T3 and cardio. I didn't end up in the hospital. But clen/T3 could kill you and ECA as Beta 2 agaonists have been linked to deaths.

I'm curious on what your how you were running DNP.
 
Don't know anything about DNP, as I have never done it and don't think I would.

But I have been around here long enough to know what you are talking about. My join date is actually off by about a year, as my first handle somehow got locked out, but the board used to be a lot better with more knowledgable information floating around. I usually go a few months on and a few months off from the site, so I can tell a big difference from what it used to be.
 
God what a baby. Thats really impressive how you make fun of someones handle. Really bro. Grow up and get a life. Im not here pointing out how out of shape you are in your avatar, or how much hair you have on your back for that matter.. Like I said, grow up. You dont need to take drugs, you need genetics bro.. Do your DNP cycle. You are one that obviously needs it..

Good luck with your cycle.

BGI

And i have been on this forum since 2000 under one name or another....
 
jlh98765 said:
Mr.X, no disrespect, but we know you loath the use of DNP. You said it almost killed you and you ended up in the hospital. Please tell us what dosage you took. Obviously we wouldn't want the other members of the board to end up in the hospital too.
.

1000mgs of DNP that's the dosage....I was too close to death after the dose. They had to put me in an ice bath or I would have fried alive! :coffee:

Just because some people choose to act ignorant and use deadly poison, it doesn't mean that's the right way to do things.

We had a guy die from DNP + drugs before, so it's not unusual.

You're putting poison in your body for what? to shed 10lbs.?
It's the stupid way out of a diet and cardio :coffee:
 
BigGunsInc. said:
God what a baby. Thats really impressive how you make fun of someones handle. Really bro. Grow up and get a life. Im not here pointing out how out of shape you are in your avatar, or how much hair you have on your back for that matter.. Like I said, grow up. You dont need to take drugs, you need genetics bro.. Do your DNP cycle. You are one that obviously needs it..

Good luck with your cycle.

BGI

And i have been on this forum since 2000 under one name or another....
Again.... Exactly what are you doing to contribute to this post or this board as far as that goes? Did I blast you for looking like a little crackhead with 13 inch guns in your avatar? no... no hair on my back, and that avatar was at 18% bf, now I am at about 9 1/2% using exact same digital calipers. I am at 255lbs, you are at 155lbs. you need to grow up some or I meant grow some before you come and act like you know something about steroid use. it obviously hasnt worked for you much at all.
 
O.K. fat boy.

Anyway, Like i said. Keep bangin your spoon on your high chair. I gave you Green Karma because of your intelligent comments. I really dont feel the need to keep up this conversation. Its obvious that you look better than me.

Its amazing how other ppl care more about someones health than they do. When the express that, that person starts crying and bitching that he didnt get the answer that he wanted. Take some time, and post a reply

Once your pussy stops hurting.

BGI
 
DNP can be very beneficial. But one needs to be extrmely educated to use it correctly and really have monitoring his own biochemistry down to a science. I know alot of guys that used 6-8 mg per KG of bodyweight. I just dont see the need. I think 3-5 mg/kg a day provides better results and is much safer.

Monitor body temp often. 100 degrees shows a metabolic rate of about 2x normal..i think 99.5 is preferable.

there is alot of proof stating the benefits of combining insulin use with DNP as well because of DNPs ability to dramatically increase glucose transport in skeletal muscle cells as well as creating an insulin resistant environment in fat sites. but im rambling. this is just some bullshit ive read and put together in my head. combining insulin with DNP has got to be one of the most fucking insane things someone could do. but the potentional for serious lean tissue growth is there...anyone got a pet rat they want to lend me to try this out on?
 
Top Bottom