Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody have Colitis or Crohn's disease?

Okay, just finished a Beast/hella cycle.....and litterally a week later a bad (Pan UC) flare up starts. I can't go back on because I'm on PCT and I don't want to screw my nattie levels (31yo).
Stress : moving from Illinois to cali this week, then going to VA for 5 months of school.

What I am asking is advice on what to do. I really really hate prednisone, it tears me up and eliminates sleep for me.
I have some epistrong, should I low dose on PCT to stop flare up?
Should I just start Pednisone even though I'm driving cross country and won't be able to sleep?
Is there something I can take that won't destroy my gains from cycle?
I have great medical coverage Uncle Sam's , but I have to move this week... so I can't go the Remicade route right now.

This blows... I'm kinda crashing into A Relapse Depression

V/r BB
Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I'm not sure if this is helpful or not...
As I was reading this thread, it reminded me of a video of a Doctor talking about a whole raw food and its relevance with Crohn's, Diverticulitis and other GI issues.
i was able to find the video..you can forward to the 3:50 mark to hear info relating to this topic...
Lifemax Doctors’ Panel Videos : MyLifemax.net

The food that the Dr is referring to is called Mila. i've taken it for over two yrs and have had great results with it (lowering cholesterol and pain management).

The Mila is sold here... Lifemax | Home

i hope this helps..

Thanks
Ended up going to Dr and getting methalpredisolone, suppposedly a weaker version of prednisone with less sides... but sleep has been nill since day one, so I dunno

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I am a 48 year male and was diagnosed with colitis and chrons when I was 16. I have been on every med they ever made for it. A friend of mine introduce me to Mila a year ago- an organic raw food you mix with a beverage or food that has amazing Omega 3 qualities and others that eliminate inflamation. My colitis has cleared up to my disbelief. I recover from workouts quicker as well. Its the real deal. I just take it with water for the quickest deliver to my body even though its a bit narly that way-after what i have been through the past 30 years I really don't care. Good luck! also under full disclosure I reduce my alcohol comsumption by 50%...and the best place to buy it is on ebay or a local guy that sells it as it a mlm distribution only.

I have crohns disease, i was diagnosed with it in 98 and they said i had it 4 years before that. I used to get the remicade infusion.....that is a godsend for Crohns disease. But at the time i dont have insurance so i cant get it(it costs around 7000 per infusion) I have been on numerous meds since i was diagnosed. I was on prednisone for over a year and my dr finally got me weaned off of it.....Right now im taking 9mg of endocort every day. It seems to be working. It is kind of a steroid but not all the nasty side effects. I have painful days but most are ok......if i dont take my meds for a few days i can tell, and i feel like crap.
Living with Crohns diease sucks but there ARE worse diseases out there. This one isnt curable YET but it is treatable:) i hope u feel good soon and best of luck to u

Thanks you for the post.

I have chrons' and colitis was diagnosed be in 98, I'm 45 now. I also did a few shows here and there, I am currently taking 1000 mgs of Pentasa 3 time a day, 6 pill total. Just had a colonoscopy in January and things have not gotten any worse. The Pentasa definitely works for me, I've tried asacol, colozol, predisone, and none of these did shit. I'm also taking Xanax 2 to 4 mgs a day as needed in helps calms my belly. It's hard to make consistent gains with this disease, just take one day at a time. Diet is key.

Top Bottom