Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any right wingers esplain to me what the Homosexual Agenda is.

GREGORY said:
I never really saw the reason why people are so obsessed with gayness. It onestly never mattered to me. As a true Christian i don't judge anyone and have the same friendly face to every person i meet. It just does not matter whether they're gay or anything else, it's a human being. Now whether it's genetic is debatable, i'm sure some guys are gay due to some event that took place at some time in their life, while others might be genetically programmed like that, I mean it's not like we have a shortage of people who suffer thinking they were born the wrong sex, so why not be born gay? In the end all any of us ever want is to be accepted and happy.

Nice post :)

Listen, all I did was answer the question and people give me crap for my answer. If you don't want opinions, don't ask for them. Simple as that.

gamorrah said:
to slowly infiltrate the school systems, boy scouts and priesthood. Conon Obrien actaully has a copy of the gay agenda manual.
they have pretty much got the priesthood infiltrated
well save for a few setbacks lately

The whole "hate gays" thing comes from the people's need to feel better than others.
People say..."I may smoke and beat my wife and cheat on my taxes....but at least I'm not Gay....I'm not That bad."
The list of people it is acceptable to hate has dwindled.
It's not longer politically correct to hate Jews, Catholics, Retards, Blacks, Mexicans, Irish, Italians....
in private, yes, but not in public.
But you can still say in public that you're better than gays and wetbacks and...and.....
yeah, that's about all.

I dont hate gays at all, I could really care less. I do get tired of the continually having the "gay lifestyle/culture" jammed down my throat |0| , by the liberal media and Hollywood. Quite frankly, Hollywood would have you believe that homosexuals are the norm, thats far from true, they are natural, because they exist in nature, it is not normal as it contradicts biological necessity.
I dont have to approve of watching gays or straights openly exploit their sexuality in public. I think people get sick of continually having gay rights thrown in their face, no one gives a shit if your gay, just shut the f*7k up about it and live your life like everyone else. Its like when Ellen, the very funny comedian came out of the closet on her show, after that every joke was about being gay. No one really cares, gays should quit thinking they do, there no more interesting or important then anyone else. I just think they are extra sensitive due to all that extra estrogen.

gamorrah said:
I dont hate gays at all, I could really care less. I do get tired of the continually having the "gay lifestyle/culture" jammed down my throat |0| , by the liberal media and Hollywood. Quite frankly, Hollywood would have you believe that homosexuals are the norm, thats far from true, they are natural, because they exist in nature, it is not normal as it contradicts biological necessity.
I dont have to approve of watching gays or straights openly exploit their sexuality in public. I think people get sick of continually having gay rights thrown in their face, no one gives a shit if your gay, just shut the f*7k up about it and live your life like everyone else. Its like when Ellen, the very funny comedian came out of the closet on her show, after that every joke was about being gay. No one really cares, gays should quit thinking they do, there no more interesting or important then anyone else. I just think they are extra sensitive due to all that extra estrogen.

That is what I don't like either. If they would stay in the closet I wouldn't care what they did.

gamorrah said:
it is not normal as it contradicts biological necessity.

no flame intended...if this is true than i guess the womans g-spot should be left untouched because it serves no "biological necessity" and can ususally only be stimulated "manualy"...................right?

PERFECTWORLD said:
no flame intended...if this is true than i guess the womans g-spot should be left untouched because it serves no "biological necessity" and can ususally only be stimulated "manualy"...................right?

Im pretty sure stimulating the g-spot manually increases the lubrication of the vagina, preparing a woman for sex (reproduction). Foreplay is part of sex, is that not true in the gay world? "Im joking of course"
It's also irrelevent to my point. Sexual orientation is critical to biological success. Having nerve endings inside a vagina may be relevent to foreplay or just the way the body evolved. It does not matter as long as sperm makes it to egg. The purpose of mankind from a biological perspective is reproduction. Staying alive long enough to reproduce, and keeping your children alive long enough to reproduce. It's all about passing ones DNA. Conciousness is just another tool to accomplish the task of survival/reproduction. Nature does not care about anyone's feelings, or about the ideas of religion/philosophy. If you dont reproduce, you have failed biologically. Which in the case of some people is a good thing. Thats not to say that we should criticize people who dont reproduce, it's just that reproduction is the real meaning of life, like it or not.

gamorrah said:
Im pretty sure stimulating the g-spot manually increases the lubrication of the vagina,

no actually its is scientificly proven it serves no purpose other than pleasure ....not for reproduction or lubrication.....and it isnt stimulated by the penis.

(this argument is how im securing my future 3-way btw...."god wants us to be happy baby see? why would he make it if he didnt?...lol) :p

PERFECTWORLD said:
no actually its is scientificly proven it serves no purpose other than pleasure ....not for reproduction or lubrication.....and it isnt stimulated by the penis.

(this argument is how im securing my future 3-way btw...."god wants us to be happy baby see? why would he make it if he didnt?...lol) :p

regardless of how irrelevant it is to the gay issue... it is in fact very possible to hit G with the penis

Top Bottom