Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any right wingers esplain to me what the Homosexual Agenda is.

curling said:
I think their agenda is make a homosexuality to be percieved as normal behavior so that more people think being gay is ok. Then they hope to recruit some more straight people to their way of life since they can't reproduce their kind.
LMAO... You are a total tard.

curling said:
I think their agenda is make a homosexuality to be percieved as normal behavior so that more people think being gay is ok. Then they hope to recruit some more straight people to their way of life since they can't reproduce their kind.

I think you're definetly on to something there!

Ummmmm.............NO. Dumbest thing I have ever heard.

to slowly infiltrate the school systems, boy scouts and priesthood. Conon Obrien actaully has a copy of the gay agenda manual.

curling said:

Why would we want to recruit straight people? Hell, straight people supply us with enough new members to our ranks. I never heard of a gay couple having a homosexual baby. It's always you hetero people that give birth to gay babies. Ya'll fucked.

AAP said:
Why would we want to recruit straight people? Hell, straight people supply us with enough new members to our ranks. I never heard of a gay couple having a homosexual baby. It's always you hetero people that give birth to gay babies. Ya'll fucked.
poor curling gets owned enough
he might as well start playin' for the other team

There is no friggin conspiracy. the problem is this.
Anyone with sense agrees that the gay community should have the same rights as everyone else. However, a semantic issue exist. The word marriage carries a meaning that is tied to religion and ideas of family. Homosexuals cannot reproduce and have their own children, therefore they are incapable of having true families and the experience of raising one's own children. When you allow the redefinition of the word(idea) marriage, to include gays, you essentially dilute the strength of the idea(word) and what it stands for. Marraige comes from religious tradition and has always implied a man and a woman. It's not fair for an outside belief system to adapt the idea of marriage to include them, its simply not their tradition to define. Legal unions that allow all the same privlidge under the law should be considered. However, consider this. It's fact that people who are married with children are less costly on society by far! People who raise children have greater incomes, and are cost the health care system less. This is why the government legally promotes the ideas of marraige through incentives. Do gay couples exihibit behavior that is not as healthy as hetero couple with children? something to think about

Top Bottom