Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any receptor attenuation issues I need to worry about with this?

Im not sure about the article but 5 years ago I was doing upwards to 2gr of gear and I wasnt geting much in terms of the earlier results I used to get with less gear. So I dont know what's at play here but doing more juice will not make more receptors as far as I experienced and even if it did I wasnt gaining anything from those particular receptors.
However, I started to see gains after I did GH and IGF for a numbers of years. My gear amount went down to less then a gram as my weight went up. THe new muscle cells GH and IGF created new receptors making gains easier and permanent.

Even if we were to think this through ....ok so you have more receptors but who cares if you muscle cells are the same, they can NOT blow any bigger with 1, 2, 3 or how ever many more receptors you have it doesnt really matter unless you built new muscle cells. Follow me?
The way I see it is like having a 10gallon tank of gas in your car with 3 nozzles to pour the gas in...you still can only put 10gallons of gas in it regardless how quick you can pour it in!

Im not sure about the article but 5 years ago I was doing upwards to 2gr of gear and I wasnt geting much in terms of the earlier results I used to get with less gear. So I dont know what's at play here but doing more juice will not make more receptors as far as I experienced and even if it did I wasnt gaining anything from those particular receptors.
However, I started to see gains after I did GH and IGF for a numbers of years. My gear amount went down to less then a gram as my weight went up. THe new muscle cells GH and IGF created new receptors making gains easier and permanent.

Even if we were to think this through ....ok so you have more receptors but who cares if you muscle cells are the same, they can NOT blow any bigger with 1, 2, 3 or how ever many more receptors you have it doesnt really matter unless you built new muscle cells. Follow me?
The way I see it is like having a 10gallon tank of gas in your car with 3 nozzles to pour the gas in...you still can only put 10gallons of gas in it regardless how quick you can pour it in!

What the articles are saying is that receptor down-regulation will not be the limiting factor for growth,things like myostatin,cortisol etc. are.

What the articles are saying is that receptor down-regulation will not be the limiting factor for growth,things like myostatin,cortisol etc. are.

Honestly we dont know for sure, but im talking real life experiences...if we knew for sure there would be a def answer instead of guess work.
there has been so much talk about myostatin yet no one has been able to get to the bottom of it....just lots of theory
So why bother writing articles if there isnt enough knowledge.
What works for sure is creating new muscle cells!

Top Bottom