Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Good Weight Gainers? (Extra Calories)

Oats in a shake? With water? With psyllium? Why not take that stuff separately and have a good tasting shake?

Who said I didn't think it was good tasting? I enjoy it.

Stevia is intensely sweet. Add cinnamon and cloves and it's awesome. As for the rolled oats, I like the texture it gives it.

Try this old recipe.

6 Eggs + Milk + Oats = 1000 calories with 40 grams of protein, good carbs and loads of vitamins.

Better Protein Bars
Those bars taste amazing and at 400 plus calories a pop r def a great weight gainer. Plus it is hard just to eat just one lol.

^^^^Yep You'll get HUGE off of these. Plus you'll never get sick of bulking while on those damnded bars!
Ya like I told my workout partner how many calories were in it after he tried it and he was shocked. Because it wasnt filling yet so dense with calories.

I'm a big fan of Gaspari's Real Mass and Universal's Real Gains. Gaspari's product has 4-hydroxyisoleucine which will help with the insulin response and it also just happens to taste amazing and is high in protein. Add a banana or scoop of natural PB or almond butter to it and blend and you are in for a real treat!

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

Raw protein bars before bed and 6 half a pound burgers through out a day

Top Bottom