Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Good Weight Gainers? (Extra Calories)

1 cup milk, 1 scoop whey isolate, 2 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1/4 cup mixed berries, 1/4 cup raw oats all blended for a liquid wholesome meal.

any time shake:
2 scoop casien, 1 tbsp natty PB, 3/4 cup of oats, Add whole milk to the thickness you like.
***If its later in the day and I feel I need a shake I will leave the oats out and add a cup of liquid egg whites.

Before bed shake: (if I cant eat an actual meal)
2 scoops casien, 1 tbsp natty PB, 1 cup milk, 1 full cup of liquid egg whites.

Post work out shake:
2 scoops whey (currently monster milk), 2 tsp powder BCAA, 2 tsp Glutamine, 10g Super plasma protein (4 tsp), 2 cups milk.

The only time I personally use whey is post work out. I use casien all other times.

1.5 serving of NTBM protein bar and 1 glass of whole chocolate milk.

Like a few of the other posters I also favor just making my own weight gainer drink. I drink two daily when in bulking phase.

20 oz of water
50g of whey isolate
96g of Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free rolled oats
1 Tablespoon of flax seed oil
1 Tablespoon of unsweetened, natty psyllium husk powder
1 Tablespoon stevita brand stevia
dash vanilla extract
Cinnamon to taste
cloves to taste

740 calories
0 sugar
3.5g saturated fat
45g complete protein
12g polyunsaturated fats (which are great for the liver)

Like a few of the other posters I also favor just making my own weight gainer drink. I drink two daily when in bulking phase.

20 oz of water
50g of whey isolate
96g of Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free rolled oats
1 Tablespoon of flax seed oil
1 Tablespoon of unsweetened, natty psyllium husk powder
1 Tablespoon stevita brand stevia
dash vanilla extract
Cinnamon to taste
cloves to taste

740 calories
0 sugar
3.5g saturated fat
45g complete protein
12g polyunsaturated fats (which are great for the liver)

Oats in a shake? With water? With psyllium? Why not take that stuff separately and have a good tasting shake?

any time shake:
2 scoop casien, 1 tbsp natty PB, 3/4 cup of oats, Add whole milk to the thickness you like.
***If its later in the day and I feel I need a shake I will leave the oats out and add a cup of liquid egg whites.

Before bed shake: (if I cant eat an actual meal)
2 scoops casien, 1 tbsp natty PB, 1 cup milk, 1 full cup of liquid egg whites.

Post work out shake:
2 scoops whey (currently monster milk), 2 tsp powder BCAA, 2 tsp Glutamine, 10g Super plasma protein (4 tsp), 2 cups milk.

The only time I personally use whey is post work out. I use casien all other times.

Man I don't know how you can drink that shit. I bought some and took it back after 1 shake. My all time favorite so far is needto's cinibun whey. Damn good and mixes nicely with just 250mls of milk.

NTBM Protein Bars kick azz for a lil extra Protein and Calories. Liquid gainer winners would be BIG BLAST and ProComplex Gainer from ON. Both of those are the sheet.

Top Bottom