Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Good Weight Gainers? (Extra Calories)

bikeluver43

Alright I know weight gainers are crap in most opiions, but due to my job I really don't have the time/access to keeping up with a great diet (calorie/protein rich). So I've been looking at weight gainers for that additional "blast" of calories.

What is the best, most recommended weight gainer that you guys would "maybe" use? I trust your opinions since I've followed your recommendations before and gained a solid 14lbs from Beast. I am getting on Diesel this monday and want to do it "right" to get the most out of it- 3000-3500calories, 300g protein, creatine, eatig clean, tons of water, etc.

Thanks in advance (again)!!!

I am thinking the same thing. I am 56 years old and don't have a great appetite. I am starting my 4th cycle soon and feel like I am not making the great gains because of my diet. I do drink 2 protein shakes (Gaspari Myofusion) per day but I think I
need a lot more calories and carbs that I am taking in. My cycles have been test e and primo which states you need tons of protein for it to work. I would love to find a good meal replacment/enhancment drink.

Alright I know weight gainers are crap in most opiions, but due to my job I really don't have the time/access to keeping up with a great diet (calorie/protein rich). So I've been looking at weight gainers for that additional "blast" of calories.

What is the best, most recommended weight gainer that you guys would "maybe" use? I trust your opinions since I've followed your recommendations before and gained a solid 14lbs from Beast. I am getting on Diesel this monday and want to do it "right" to get the most out of it- 3000-3500calories, 300g protein, creatine, eatig clean, tons of water, etc.

Thanks in advance (again)!!!

I like Cytogainer. Not a ton of sugar like most weight gainers.
You can make you own with a nice whey base and add what ever
for extra calories. Milk,,ice cream,,yogurt,,peanut butter,,etc...

No supplement has a magical alteration of calories. Protein has 4 per gram. Sugars have 4 per gram. And fats have 9 per gram.

The key is to have the best protein, good fats, not leave you too full (so you can eat more) and creatine, which helps build water in the muscle).

In that case BIG BLAST is the hands down best. Nothing comes close. And it tastes better. End of story.

No supplement has a magical alteration of calories. Protein has 4 per gram. Sugars have 4 per gram. And fats have 9 per gram.

The key is to have the best protein, good fats, not leave you too full (so you can eat more) and creatine, which helps build water in the muscle).

In that case BIG BLAST is the hands down best. Nothing comes close. And it tastes better. End of story.

Beat me to it Nelosn. Big blast is awesome, and it tastes great. Cant beat that. Or the Fact that orbit has it for the cheapest price on the net.

I'll take a look at both. Big Blast is definitely talked up a lot so I trust it works. I'll toss an order I later today.

Thanks again!

This rght here.

big blast + oats + peanut butter + more protein + whole milk + ice in the blender is the ultimate mass shake. if i wasnt a pussy id throw a couple raw eggs in there too.

Top Bottom