Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any comments on my new program?

up'n'comin'

Ok, here's my deal. I did a 6-day program for 4 months. I was eating super clean and got *incredible* results(newbie gains). For the last 3 months, I have been doing a 4-day program with respectable results(filling out-24 lbs. already). I was a stick when I started at 6' 3" 170. I'm now 6'3" 194 10% BF(can't shake the love handles). I have been doing strict isolation work, with the exception of squats(did leg press for the first 4 months), and bench press. It is definitely time for some compound exercises. I want to hit 205 with minor BF gain in the next 2 months. Here is my new program that I start on Monday. I am currently taking the week off, because I haven't missed one workout in 5 months. I know that sucks. I found this through a thread on a hardgainer site. Please critique and suggest improvements. Thanks.

Mon.
deadlift 5-6
incline bench press 5-6
weighted ab work 3-12

Wed.
lat pull-downs 5-6
barbell curls 3-6
calf work 3-15

Fri.
leg press 1-8, 2-12
weighted dips 3-6
shoulder press 5-6

I think this will be a great way to avoid overtraining and to simplify my routine. I was spending 2.5 hours a day in the gym 4 times a week before. Thanks guys.

Top Bottom