Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anxiety

When did you take yourself off of lexapro? I tried to quit cold turkey a couple of times and it made me completely insane! I finally had to slowly taper off over the course of months.

I suffer from anxiety and am on Paxil. Anxiety is a form of depression, and will effect everyone differently. You can easily go to your doctor and tell him that you are suffering from anxiety, and there should be no questions as millions of Americans suffer from anxiety! I have tried all types of anxiety medications and suggest paxil, it only takes a small dose to successfully treat your condition. You have to be careful, as a lot of people suffer depression at the end of their cycle, and if you are already suffering anxiety (a form of depression) it may effect you even more. Since anxiety is a mental health issue, their will be no drug tests or blood tests to worry about, usually. Get it treated soon, or it may get worse, and there is nothing worse than suffering from an anxiety attack.

Plus, when you are medicated for anxiety, it will change your life. I suffered really bad when returning back from combat, I thought the world was against me, I was always angry! after I was diagonised and medicated, I was loving life again, and never suffered depression or anxiety again.

Take care of yourself, because no one else will! (no one can read your mind to help you)

I suffer from anxiety and am on Paxil. Anxiety is a form of depression, and will effect everyone differently. You can easily go to your doctor and tell him that you are suffering from anxiety, and there should be no questions as millions of Americans suffer from anxiety! I have tried all types of anxiety medications and suggest paxil, it only takes a small dose to successfully treat your condition. You have to be careful, as a lot of people suffer depression at the end of their cycle, and if you are already suffering anxiety (a form of depression) it may effect you even more. Since anxiety is a mental health issue, their will be no drug tests or blood tests to worry about, usually. Get it treated soon, or it may get worse, and there is nothing worse than suffering from an anxiety attack.

Plus, when you are medicated for anxiety, it will change your life. I suffered really bad when returning back from combat, I thought the world was against me, I was always angry! after I was diagonised and medicated, I was loving life again, and never suffered depression or anxiety again.

Take care of yourself, because no one else will! (no one can read your mind to help you)

this is a Quality post

thanks for sharing

paxil is a bad bad drug i heard the lil voices in my head and i tossed that shit in the garbage.scary shit...

the only thing I can see is its just excessive Estrogen conversion

it will ON cycle or OFF give you terrible feelings of angst, or unworthiness

use Aromasin at 10 mgs ED or Every otherday

should be right as rain in about 4 days to a week

were do u get aromasin?

if you are suffering from anxiety and you want a more natural remedy you may want to look into amino acid therapy. there is a lot of research coming out on the success rates of supplementing with 5-htp and l-tyrosine in dealing with anxiety, depression, add, adhd and many other neurotransmitter disorders. for a home remedy i would reccomend you go grab some L-tyrosine, 5-htp and l-lysine. start like this

am- 5-htp 150mgs
L-Tyro 1500mgs
L-lysine 500mgs

4pm -repeat above

this does wonders for most people with the above listed disorders. NOTE---IF YOU ARE ALREADY ON MEDICATION CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN FIRST BEFORE RUNNING THIS COMBO

also for those of you who are on medication and would like to get of because most of the current med that are run for these types of disorders are pretty nasty. ask your doc about amino acid therapy and if they don't know about it do your research and get a new doc too.

Hope this helps

Top Bottom