Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anxiety

P70D1GY

Banned
I have ALOT of anxiety, and its started since I started my cycle. I was wondering if anyone has a home remedy, or someting to help with it. I havnt left my house in 3 days other than the gym. Any help would be awesome, thanks.

What are you using?

Are you using stimulants/fat burners with it?

Dose?

Gotta be specific bro. What has changed since you started. diet changes, level of physical activity. More stress and pressure at work? Family issues? Ever use t-3?

I have anxiety bad enough to have to use meds. All these things can play a factor.

Never used t-3, right now on 300mg deca e/w, and around 300mg cyp. Also ive been prescribes lexapro for it before but I had BAD mood swings so I stopped. Diet hasnt changed other than the overall volume increasing. Been lifting a little more than normal but nothing crazy. Family issues suck but they have sucked for awhile, and...... I think thats it. Also ive tried theanine which wasnt bad but it made me depressed, just fyi.

The user 'P70D1GY' has been gifted a platinum membership!

Hay bro thank you for posting up and becoming part of the site. We are here to help so just tell us everything you can and will work to help you.

the only thing I can see is its just excessive Estrogen conversion

it will ON cycle or OFF give you terrible feelings of angst, or unworthiness

use Aromasin at 10 mgs ED or Every otherday

should be right as rain in about 4 days to a week

im the complete opposite. i have terrible anxiety/social anxiety normally but when on cycle it supresses the anxiety and i feel great!

the only thing I can see is its just excessive Estrogen conversion

it will ON cycle or OFF give you terrible feelings of angst, or unworthiness

use Aromasin at 10 mgs ED or Every otherday

should be right as rain in about 4 days to a week

i was going to suggest this as well

throw in some dermacrine too, it helped me

P70D1GY, what kind of anxiety is it? do you get a racing heartbeat or do you just feel generally anxious?

Top Bottom