Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Single Factor 5x5 Journal

djeclipse said:
What's wrong with simply boiling 8 eggs and eating only the whites? I don't really trust products like "egg whites in a can", I mean where did they get them from? I personally like the old school method of eating egg whites... from real eggs.
It takes me about 10 seconds to pour out 6 egg whites and drink them. How long does it take to cook, shell, separate the yolk and eat 6 hard boiled whites? It's just plain easier. And, um, they come from chickens. Insane ones. It says certified free range on the tub.

Kane Fan said:
might be a good idea
that way you can keep things orginzied by date
cus now there are like 23 pages to look through lol
that can be intimidating
you could give each 8 week cycle (or howeveryou wind up doing it) it's own thread
and date them
To be honest, I wish I could just cut off the last 10 pages of this thread and leave it at that. Because anybody that reads all the way to the end will be sorely disappointed to see things didn't get better.

I might can it and start a new one in January when I really am back in the swing of things. New year, new journal, new start.

anotherbutters said:
It takes me about 10 seconds to pour out 6 egg whites and drink them. How long does it take to cook, shell, separate the yolk and eat 6 hard boiled whites? It's just plain easier. And, um, they come from chickens. Insane ones. It says certified free range on the tub.

When I get up in the morning I put the eggs in the water turn on the stove and take a shower. By the time I'm out and ready to go the eggs are done. I've become pretty good at removing the shell, it takes about 15-20 seconds per egg. I eat while de-shelling the others.

I guess pouring it out is easier but you really don't know where it's coming form, and I mean the process in extracting the egg white as well as putting in in the container etc.

Unless you have your own chickens, you don't know where the eggs are coming from. I loathe that slightly fishy taste of store-bought eggs and, for all you know, they might come from chickens with bird-sniffle. At least AB's pour-your-own are pasteurized.

Each to their own. As well as the whites, I have a kiwi fruit to peel, a hard boiled egg to shell, porridge to make and two milkshakes to blend for later in the day, so I just can't be bothered boiling and peeling more eggs. Life is hell :)

anotherbutters said:
Each to their own. As well as the whites, I have a kiwi fruit to peel, a hard boiled egg to shell, porridge to make and two milkshakes to blend for later in the day, so I just can't be bothered boiling and peeling more eggs. Life is hell :)

lol there is your problem, you're supposed to get a woman to do all that stuff for you! :)

lol i read those cee hcl reviews.
I didn't think asking about eggs would cause so much debate hehe, thanks everyone for the help.
Im gonna try using different grip for front squats, until my wrists get more flexible.
I also think would be a good idea if you start a new thread in january ab.
I remember reading about 200 posts from madcows 5x5 when i first joined the site i had square eyes by the end of it. and i wasnt even quater of the way through.

Top Bottom