Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Single Factor 5x5 Journal

Wow thanks for the in depth explanation blut wump, I think ille pass on the chickens, wouldn't want to have to kill em if they got bird flue, was thinking of getting a cow for the steak seen as though some smack heads keep raiding all the steak from my local shop. Also thank for those links butters, ille definatley check that out. I also read somewhere that the yolk is bad for cholesterol levels,
Im hoping to start a good eating routine soon. I also saved the chart you made, there's some good info on that ;) im gonna be shooting for about 4000 cals a day, currently drinking gallon of whole milk, 30 grams whey protein 3 times a day
cee hcl 3 grams 1 hour before training and 3 grams after tea non training days, yea it tastes horrid but i drink it with a small glass of water and down it fast.
Any of you checked out this site www.myprotein.co.uk they have the best supplements and they say they will beat any price in the uk.
I was gonna incorporate front squats in my wednesday workout but i tried them for first time today and my wrists kept hurting, so i just sticked to back squats to save injuring myself.

Don't buy their egg-white powder, it tastes truly dreadful. I bought 10Kg from there a few months ago and hate the stuff. Aside from that, I've had only good stuff from http://www.myprotein.co.uk .

I use the cross-over grip on front-squats. Some eschew it but it works for me and there's no grief on the wrists. I like to do them heavy before good mornings. Usually 5 sets of 3.

The CEE and my last 10kg batch of dextrose came from myprotein. It's a pretty good site.

Practice with the front squats, they'll become easier. Warm up on a treadmill or something before you start and do a bit of wrist stretching - pull each hand back by the fingers.

LMAO! Everyone read the link from BW. I love the Cillit Bang reference.

Today:

AM: Cardio

PM: 8 pints of beer :rolleyes:. I couldn't really turn it down. It was the 'welcome AB to his new job' night and one beer just lead to another. It's currently 00:35 and I ought to be getting up at 05:30 to work out...

I've turned into a slacker.

What's wrong with simply boiling 8 eggs and eating only the whites? I don't really trust products like "egg whites in a can", I mean where did they get them from? I personally like the old school method of eating egg whites... from real eggs.

djeclipse said:
What's wrong with simply boiling 8 eggs and eating only the whites?

Nothing, if that's how you prefer them. But there's also nothing wrong with other ways that are more simple/convenient or work better with other foods.

djeclipse said:
I don't really trust products like "egg whites in a can", I mean where did they get them from?

Um, chickens? It's not like they're selling you water with a bit of gelatin thrown in to give it an appropriate texture. And with pasteurization, they're at least as safe as any whole eggs you'd buy.

anotherbutters said:
I took a week off 4 weeks ago after kind of reaching a plateau, then hit the weights too hard and tweaked it a bit doing some squats. I'm not sure whether I twisted slightly or what. The chiro said my pelvis was slightly twisted and could have been like that for a long time. But that meant my spine wasn't transferring the weight evenly down to my legs. He's straightened me out and I feel great now, so I need to start ramping the weights up again. Thanks for asking.

I feel like starting a new journal. This one's feeling a bit stale and I'm sure nobody reads it any more because I've not done a decent workout in weeks.

might be a good idea
that way you can keep things orginzied by date
cus now there are like 23 pages to look through lol
that can be intimidating
you could give each 8 week cycle (or howeveryou wind up doing it) it's own thread
and date them

Kane Fan said:
might be a good idea
that way you can keep things orginzied by date
cus now there are like 23 pages to look through lol
that can be intimidating
you could give each 8 week cycle (or howeveryou wind up doing it) it's own thread
and date them
and then have another thread to index them.

Top Bottom