Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another proof of nomarriage.com

Razorguns

Bikinimom Saga #2! Repeat these dramas one million times across the country and you can see why nomarriage.com is always the right choice. (cue up the women hating women thread lol!)

r

(read from bottom to top)

---
Monday, March 09, 2009

More fun...
Current mood:Twitchy
Now, this was myspace message correspondence, so to ensure that I didn't screw it up, you'll have to read from bottom to top. There's a message missing though, which spawned this whole thing.

Theo had told Steph (his ex, and mother of his child) that he may not be able to take Aiden to an appointment on Tuesday, as previously planned, because my mother's in critical care and there may be an emergency situation that prevents him from being able to follow through with the plans. Tuesday is her custody day, anyhow, so if needed, she should be able to take him.

Steph responded with (paraphrased): What does Stellas mom being in the hospital have to do with you taking care of your son?! You're not making him a priority.

Steph's father dealt with cancer and health problems, too. So if anyone should understand the possibility of a family emergency, it SHOULD be her. But, instead, she seemed rather insensitive, and hypocritical. So, needless to say, in my current state, this enraged me. I felt the need to say a little something. That little something led us to where we are now with Steph claiming that she's going to file a restraining order against the both of us, which I find to be just so so so so so so so so so funny! Anyone else amused? As to not be too biased, I copied and pasted the entire conversation here, bottom to top. Questions? Comments? Character witnesses (if anyone even bothers to grant her a hearing based on this bullshit)? haha.

BTW: This is why people don't fuck with me... I don't do or say things that I regret when I'm angry. I say things that I very much mean that I'm usually too polite or respectful to mention. I have this habit of kicking people's souls while they're down. Luckily, very few people ever incite this kind of rage in me... And, just as a side-note, I was very VERY reserved in what I said.

(don't forget to read bottom to top!)
----------------------------------------------
I just called police. they said its not illegal to be a jerk, so there is nothing they can do to stop you from talking to me.

i don't care how you "call it". i don't know you any better than you know me, regardless of what you think you see. you are not here. you don't hear what Aiden says. I have to calm my son down each time he comes home from being with you guys. Aiden is suffering from this too you know. its not all about you.

Its ABOUT MY SON!!! and im sorry if i care about him.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
To: Down the Mysterious Hole
Date: Mar 8, 2009 9:38 PM
Subject: RE: I'm sorry, but...

I will love him, and I will stay with him. Thanks for the amazing advice.

I call it how I see it, not how it's told to me. I have read the e-mails. All of them. I have to calm him down each and every time you do something stupid.

Apparently you just called Theo and told him to have me stop, or you would file a restraining order. That's fine. Do it or don't. It's irrelevant. This will be the last e-mail I send you anyhow. Trying to make a valid point with you is impossible, all you do is redirect and take no responsibility for yourself and your own actions.

To: Stella
Date: Mar 8, 2009 9:25 PM

Who the hell do you think you are?!!?!

Just so you know, i only have the taxes because he had them and emailed them to me. So he has them.

And as far as support goes, you mooch, kiss my ass!!!!!

He was paying me less then when your mother let him stay there, even though he still wasn't paying me much.... and yet somehow he manages to stay in the overpiced house you live at... hm??!??!? paying more now?!?!?!

and he can file the judgment anytime... i am not the only one who can do it...

AND i agreed to let the court let him pay me less than the court would have ordered... lets see from 1400 a month to a whole wopping 800...

kiss my ass...

And since you were living with me while i was married to him, tell me know it all, what did i put him through??? did i ask him to suck my cock every night when i was tired and crying because i felt lost in the world?!?!?

I am so glad you the god over everything to tell you the truth... i don't even have the time to correct the rest of this fucked up crap that you shit my way. love him, stay with him... but stay the fuck away from me you two faced bum!
-------------------------------------------------------
(She replied to this e-mail twice, I copied and pasted her first response here.)

FUCK YOU!!!

I just re- read your email.... how dare you!!!

Considering you are with the biggest liar in the world, i take it he told you some bullshit about me PAWNING Aiden off on him....

Aiden ASKED for his dad to take him, you stupid KUNT!!!!!!!!

FUCK you and your stupid perception of what you think of me. kiss my ass!!

I bust my ASS taking care of that kid that THEO pawns off on you to deal with while he is there.

if you the first thing about me you would wish you never crossed the lies with the truth right now

Date: Mar 8, 2009 9:18 PM

Oh no, don't dismiss it. I meant every word of it. Just because Theo and I aren't married, (not like we could be with you dragging this divorce on for ages and ages and refusing to hand over the tax paperwork that would allow him to file his end) doesn't mean that he's not like family. This is, by all accounts, is a family emergency, and Theo is considered family.

I didn't mention how Theo was, I mentioned what you put him through.

And I, in fact, meant very intentionally each and every word about you taking him to counseling. You tried to do it behind Theo's back, and now you're trying to pawn the responsibility off onto him because you don't feel like being a fucking mother and finding a way to take Aiden your goddamned self. Own up, take on your responsibilities, and don't get angry with someone else for being sympathetic when that's exactly what you would want if YOU were in my situation.

I don't know you, but what I know of you is absolutely awful. I've seen the effects you have on Aiden when you talk to him at night. He usually end up crying. I've seen you fail him on multiple occasions as a mother. Just remember that I see your actions on a regular basis, even though I may not see you. And I do, still, whole-heartedly think that you need to check yourself.
To: Stella
Date: Mar 8, 2009 9:08 PM

first of all, i said, "forgive if i dont understand the situation..." he didnt tell me she was inches from death when he told me he couldnt take aide.

secondly, i am going to dismiss this email from you since you are going through an emotionally taxing situation and you don't have ANY idea what I am thinking or feeling about this.

I was his WIFE and my father is AIDEN'S grandfather. and, regardless of what you think about how great he was during my father's cancer... nevermind, that's nothing you would listen to anyway.

I am very, very sorry to hear about your mom, especially this way to find out of all ways is not exactly the way that makes anything i say seem like i care.

you don't know me, or the old theo... maybe you should read ALL the emails before you act like you know my intentions.

you don't know anything about me, or how he treated me after grace died, when my dad got cancer, or what he said to me that made me file for divorce in the first place.... leave me alone. Aiden doesn't want to be with you and him anyway.

Date: Mar 8, 2009 8:56 PM
Subject: I'm sorry, but...

After everything that you put Theo through when YOUR father was sick, exactly what right do you think you have to attack him for being there for me when my mother is inches from death? Just how selfish and self-absorbed are you? If my mother is gets worse, and Theo wants to be there, he won't be doing YOU a favor and taking on YOUR responsibility on YOUR custody day. Deal with it. And if you decide to start acting like a human being again anytime soon, try and have an ounce of sympathy for the cancer surgery and MASSIVE HEART ATTACK that my mother has been going through. Let's not forget that it was my mother that allowed him to have a place to live for a few months so that he could give you massive amounts of undeserved support. You're in debt to her, too.

You ask Theo what my mother's health problems have to do with him doing something for his son? Well, what's YOUR big excuse for not taking him to counseling yourself, huh? Are you dealing with a situation any more dire than ours? As far as I understand it, you failed to take him for WEEKS IN A ROW before pawning this responsibility off onto Theo. If you're going to challenge THIS of all things, I'm going to challenge you. Oh, are you going to school full time? Is that too much of a burden for you? Is that getting in the way of you being able to take care of YOUR responsibilities as a mother? Tough shit. Yeah, right, you're putting your son first.

Check yourself, you stupid, selfish indigent of a woman.

"You're actions are harmful, change them if you don't want me to be angry with you... The pain you've caused me has now been met with an equal and opposite reaction."

Those are your own words. If you can justify it, so can I.

Too many words!

Too many words!

Reader's digest:

1) Your my bf's ex. I don't like you. Your son don't like you.
2) ... Here's the reasons blah blah blah
3) I don't like you either. My son don't like you.
4) ... Here's the reasons blah blah blah
5) Fuck you bitch.
6) Fuck you too bitch.

r

r. . .i always appreciate your input. . .but wtf is this shit??? christ. . .i didn't do anything but glance at it. . .but. . .honestly. . .i can't imagine a situation where i might even give two-tiny-shits what it says. . .mild, human melodrama played out in the e-world??. . .maybe i'm missing something. . .if so. . .feel free to enlighten me. . .

r. . .i always appreciate your input. . .but wtf is this shit??? christ. . .i didn't do anything but glance at it. . .but. . .honestly. . .i can't imagine a situation where i might even give two-tiny-shits what it says. . .mild, human melodrama played out in the e-world??. . .maybe i'm missing something. . .if so. . .feel free to enlighten me. . .

^^ What he said.

I thought you were going to post up a legitimate story about some kids that got fucked by the system because one of their parents is an abusive piece of shit.

This is what plays out in millions of homes every night. This is the drama that awaits people who marry the WRONG people.

be afraid. be very afraid.

Consider this a public service announcement. Until you live together for at least 3 years DO NOT GET MARRIED BOYS AND GIRLS.

The above could be you. (pm BM for stories on what hell awaits you when you marry the wrong person hehe).

r "not married and happy"

LOL @ nomarriage.com! Great site!!!!!

Yeah I just looked at that site! Too funny.

I guess if I lived in Hollywood I would be afraid of woman too.

This is what plays out in millions of homes every night. This is the drama that awaits people who marry the WRONG people.

be afraid. be very afraid.

Consider this a public service announcement. Until you live together for at least 3 years DO NOT GET MARRIED BOYS AND GIRLS.

The above could be you. (pm BM for stories on what hell awaits you when you marry the wrong person hehe).

r "not married and happy"

I would also add an age limit. I mean seriously, we need to be 21 to drink 30 to run for senate. Every single person that comes in here looking for gear the first question in response is "how old are you?"

Top Bottom