Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another one of my friends hit his GF

You call that a friend?

I call that a pussy that cannot stand up and face reality without needing to hit a woman. Someone needs to show this man what a real man is like!!! Drugs or no drugs there is no excuse for this behavior and I feel no pity for him.

These women had low self-esteem to begin with, they were charmed by the man's alpha-maleness and when that turned on THEM, rather than acknowledge that the dude who they were initially charmed by is "a bad apple" they just found it easier to accept the blame... because, clearly she MADE HIM do it. If they just "change their behavior" then he won't hit them anymore.

This type of interaction is puzzling to someone who does NOT have such self-esteem issues, but is very CLEAR and understandable for anyone who were ever accepting of this way of thinking, myself included.

i still don't "get it", though. . .and my self-esteem wasn't the greatest for periods during my life. . .you are very "typical" of the type of woman that i saw with those types of people though. . .beautiful, intelligent, appeared to be tough and strong-willed. . .not the type of person that you would expect to put up with that kind of stuff. . .yet, there they were. . .it always blew my mind. . .don't get me wrong, i "get" what you're saying. . .i just can't get my head around the whole "i deserve it" part. . .ponderous

You call that a friend?

I call that a pussy that cannot stand up and face reality without needing to hit a woman. Someone needs to show this man what a real man is like!!! Drugs or no drugs there is no excuse for this behavior and I feel no pity for him.

cocaine has him delusional, for real. The few people who have been friends with anyone with serious coke addiction know what I'm talking about. This is not alcohol!

She has a rstraining order against him. He is still calling her though. Dood is so fucked up I saw him out the other night he didn't ev.en tell me. Other friends had to tell me he punched his girl in the face in public at a bar. FRom experiencing this from two friends it gives me a better understanding of how this happens. I always thought it had to do with the guy and not the girl, but that idea is more cemented after knowing both these guys. They both have lived turbulent lives and deal with them by taking it out on others/loved ones. The thought ofr hitting a GF has never ever even crossed my mind. The last guy who just did this is the worst coke addict I have met in my life as well. A friend of mine wants to get an intervention together.
Never Ever any excuse for hitting a women. I have my own anger issues. Will fight at the drop of a hat, but I have never ever hit a women. And I would never stand by a watch a man hit a women. If a man hits a women in my presence, he has got my ass to whip at that point. Just Saying.

the tri state area is full of wife beaters. not really shocking

but, there's some crazy bitches too bro. don't even think that women don't instigate and escalate that shit. i know from experience and from my friends that women will swing at you, throw shit at you and try to hurt you without you doing anything. there will be people that say, so what she's a girl..but when that girl is wielding a knife or throwing glass cups at your head (which is what happened to me), then it's not such a joke anymore

and women that call the police just to get you arrested (and then threaten to cut themselves to show proof that you "abused" them)

the tri state area is full of wife beaters. not really shocking

but, there's some crazy bitches too bro. don't even think that women don't instigate and escalate that shit. i know from experience and from my friends that women will swing at you, throw shit at you and try to hurt you without you doing anything. there will be people that say, so what she's a girl..but when that girl is wielding a knife or throwing glass cups at your head (which is what happened to me), then it's not such a joke anymore

and women that call the police just to get you arrested (and then threaten to cut themselves to show proof that you "abused" them)

what kinda bitches you hanging out with?

Top Bottom