Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another one of my friends hit his GF

the tri state area is full of wife beaters. not really shocking

but, there's some crazy bitches too bro. don't even think that women don't instigate and escalate that shit. i know from experience and from my friends that women will swing at you, throw shit at you and try to hurt you without you doing anything. there will be people that say, so what she's a girl..but when that girl is wielding a knife or throwing glass cups at your head (which is what happened to me), then it's not such a joke anymore

and women that call the police just to get you arrested (and then threaten to cut themselves to show proof that you "abused" them)

It does take two.

I do feel for the women that have children and don't work outside the home, so they feel trapped. However, they did either put themselves in that situation or stayed in that situation.

There are women's shelters. It might be difficult and dangerous, but they are the ones that have to get out.

I also feel for the men. If violence is the only way they can express their anger, it is going to be a long process that so few seem to want to take to get themselves out of that pattern.

I want to blame someone for the domestic violence that is all too common, but assigning blame has never really made any difference.

hitting a girl is never acceptable.
i've seen a coked out buddy of mine hit a girl once and i beat his ass because he hit her.
needless to say were not really friends anymore.
there's a code of morality humans have to abide to. hitting girls is a no-no for life. completely unacceptable.

hitting a girl is never acceptable.
i've seen a coked out buddy of mine hit a girl once and i beat his ass because he hit her.
needless to say were not really friends anymore.
there's a code of morality humans have to abide to. hitting girls is a no-no for life. completely unacceptable.

u still up too iggz?

lol chris. yeah. we went to ihop and i just had a chicken breast sandwich and some choco milk.

too much damn drama tonight.................

first off this slutty girl was trying to get with me, but my buddy was obsessing over her so i gave him a chance and he fucked it up.
then these freshman who were talking shit and calling me a pussy on the pong table got worked and cried. hit a girl (my buddies cousin). and gave my buddies cousin who is a dude a black eye.

so i picked him up and dragged him outside and told him to leave.
ten people were fighting and i got hit twice in the face trying to break it up.
dumbass kid broke the aviators i bought yesterday also....

was hanging out with the undercover cop and he almost arrested the freshman and his buddies. then they were throwing sharp objects up on the balcony later on.

college is cool minus the drama. just want to do back and hit the sauna and hot tub hard tomorrow.

what you been upto tonight?

lol chris. yeah. we went to ihop and i just had a chicken breast sandwich and some choco milk.

too much damn drama tonight.................

first off this slutty girl was trying to get with me, but my buddy was obsessing over her so i gave him a chance and he fucked it up.
then these freshman who were talking shit and calling me a pussy on the pong table got worked and cried. hit a girl (my buddies cousin). and gave my buddies cousin who is a dude a black eye.

so i picked him up and dragged him outside and told him to leave.
ten people were fighting and i got hit twice in the face trying to break it up.
dumbass kid broke the aviators i bought yesterday also....

was hanging out with the undercover cop and he almost arrested the freshman and his buddies. then they were throwing sharp objects up on the balcony later on.

college is cool minus the drama. just want to do back and hit the sauna and hot tub hard tomorrow.

what you been upto tonight?

lol nothing exciting :( Just can't sleep

Most women who end up with an abuser, come from an abusive parent themselves. Although they hate being treated that way, they attract these individuals because is what they know and are familiar with. Unfortunately, these women focus in trying to 'change' the guy, when in fact they are the one who have to change that pattern in order to move forward and have a healthy/loving relationship. Is not as simple as it seems.
I come from an abusive mother, however, fortunately, I didn't attract men who hit women, but I attracted, jealous, controlling individuals (like my mother) that took me years to figure out and change.

The abuser usually witnessed abuse. Well, I could go on about the abuser, but who cares.

does this young lady not have any brothers/uncles/father?

in certain ethnic cultures this abusive boyfriend would have had his face/body rearranged several times by now.

does this young lady not have any brothers/uncles/father?

in certain ethnic cultures this abusive boyfriend would have had his face/body rearranged several times by now.
She is my sixth cousin twice removed on my mother's side. Would someone please tell me where to find this fucker?

during the wedding reception of my sister and her (at the time) pretty boy husband; in front of my sis, both parents and the preacher, i calmly told my new brother-in-law that where he put his pekka was his choice; but if he EVER laid a hand on my lil' sis, if she even as much as showed me a bruise on her arm, i would turn his pretty boy face into a package of wal-mart hamburger meat.

i don't think that boy was ever at ease around me..... :FRlol:

during the wedding reception of my sister and her (at the time) pretty boy husband; in front of my sis, both parents and the preacher, i calmly told my new brother-in-law that where he put his pekka was his choice; but if he EVER laid a hand on my lil' sis, if she even as much as showed me a bruise on her arm, i would turn his pretty boy face into a package of wal-mart hamburger meat.

i don't think that boy was ever at ease around me..... :FRlol:
LOL You know everytime he thought about laying a hand on your lil sis that your lil talk came back to him.

Top Bottom