Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Animal Pak; It's all over.

Big fan of Mens GNC's Multi im sure there are better out there. How every these make me feel slightly euphoric all day (Maybe all the B vitimins i donno).

That is true, but unfortunatelly those are the words of a smart dude that doesn't know any better. We all understand what you say, but here in the supps board and the anabolics board, we share the info and the latest feedabck in what works, what is proven and what is coming. And there is no better tried products than those made by trusted vet members here like needto, nelson, omega, and others that I might forget.

It gets to a point where you can get a strict perfect diet, but you'll never be able to eat enough to surpass your natural genetic limits. The only option as been always steroids, and even with them, without a proper diet, there's not much you can acomplish. Nowadays, with the latest supplement engineering, great producst are becoming an option for those who don't wanna touch the sauce anymore, or just want to complement with better products. We share those products here, and at a very fair price; even myself cannot afford all I'd like to try, but that is my fault; not the products being overpriced.

So yeah, food is an option, only for those who spend most of their time in a chat forum and lift once in a while. :) Trust our brothers here. If they were bullshit, they would have run away a long time ago. They are here, and members love the products because they do what they say.

nice jab dude...i'm up at 430 am to go hit it, i put the work in.

and i was talking about animal pak for the most part, you all are reacting like a grouping of pathetic stans, think for yourselfs

can we mind the rules please.

nice jab dude...i'm up at 430 am to go hit it, i put the work in.

and i was talking about animal pak for the most part, you all are reacting like a grouping of pathetic stans, think for yourselfs

Binos a good bro. He likes to be that " I follow no man" has to do and say things just to show he is different kind of guy. Like the goth kid of the forums lololololol

Nothing but love for bino though. Always been a good friend.

I personally cant wait for it!
Sorry Bino, but comparing comparing G.E.A.R., Nelson, and Needto's joined endevors to the Roid Store is completely misguided. On one hand You have Needto, who is the quintessential Good guy. He has gone out of his way not only for me but countless members countless times! He makes everything more pure and potent then anyone. The fact your worried about needto slapping a fancer label and jacking the price is proposterous! Have you seen N2's labels!? (no offense needto) But How fancy can a mom and pop shop get when only using 1 DAMN COLOR!!!! Nelson is a great guy who does his absolute best at giving people advice so they don't cause potential harm to themselves, he reccommends products all the time, never with any negative repor. He's just going to suddenly make a Pill container and Slap a Picture of a Dog or a bull on it, and say "Hey everybody, take this. It works like roids" No man. He's got morals, he's not driven by the zero's and commas in the paycheck.
HEY SHTU my labels are Awesome :(

Big fan of Mens GNC's Multi im sure there are better out there. How every these make me feel slightly euphoric all day (Maybe all the B vitimins i donno).

Sadly so was I lol. This is one of the reasons I am making the new product on-guard. It is a great concept that needed improvement and a little tweaking to gear it more to the hard core crowed.

Top Bottom