Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anger issues on cycle

There is a strong sedative antihistamine that a lot of sources sell (allergy med) called hydroxyzine pamoate it's also used to treat anxiety and in big doses works as a sleep aid 25 mg is a good place to start will mellow u out big time and way safer than benzodiazepines. Your doctor will probably just give u a script if you ask for it for the sleep reasons.

I would NOT suggest any sedatives or other related drugs, that's a very poor choice. All he has to do is lower his dosages, control himself and maybe switch compounds.

I agree that lot of it is being able to control my emotions, which I've usually been able to do. Like a lot of guys when I was in my teenage years I found that I lost my temper a lot and was quite aggressive, the surprising thing was that in those years I wasn't a particularly muscular guy, I was pretty skinny and I probably compensated for that by being aggressive. When I started putting beef on my bones I was a lot more easy going. Obviously hormones played a role in that, just as they are now.

I think for me the most important thing is that I don't become an aggressive or violent person, just got engaged and the last thing I want is to start acting like an idiot and do anything that could upset my fiancee. So for the time being I'll see how things go and keep telling myself that it's the juice that's making me angry not what people around me are doing and release that energy in the gym. If that can't be done then it might be an idea to go off and start PCT as buddhabuilder suggested. There are more important things in life than building muscle at the end of the day and if I can't control my emotions then it'll be irresponsible of me to carry on.

My biggest fear is because I'm quite big, 6'5", just over 270lbs combined with practising kickboxing for the best part of 20 years, I know that if for whatever reason I completely snapped then I could cause some damage. That's the last thing I want and maybe this is an opportunity for me to learn to control myself better. Discipline has always been pretty good but this is certainly a challenge.

Well said man, I really respect your perspective on things here. You have your priorities in order.

I've noticed that I'm a lot more calm now when I'm on juice compared to first few times. So for me at least it's something that I've learned to control by nature over time.

I am by no means aggressive person, but when I lose my temper it can get real ugly real fast, I turn into a complete maniac for a short time period. That hasn't happened in such extreme for a long time, and never when I've been on juice. If it would have, I would've came off juice immediately. I used to have a severe problem abusing various different drugs when I was younger, and that's the time frame where I used to have those "blackouts" when I got really furious, I never remembered myself what had happened, just heard from my friends afterwards that I had gone absolutely mental and nearly killed someone few times. It's not like it was something that happened often or on regular basis, even during those "lost years" of my life I was usually a really calm person. Also alcohol was only substance that was always involved in this kind of behaviour. Just to point out that alcohol has nothing to do with being safe in any way.
My point here is that people that are generally very calm can be very explosive with anger when they finally lose their temper. It's not healthy to never let your self be angry, so focusing anger to gym and towards weights is beneficial in many levels.

I really wouldn't advice anyone to use Bentzodiatzepins, anxiety relievers, painkillers, sleep meds, or any other drug for that matter to combat stress or anger. Unless it's absolutely necessary I would using them completely. Taking them will likely just cause more problems than having had prior...

Ashwagandha is completely different thing, I would recommend everyone to give it a try, and see how they respond to it, just for increased quality of everyday life. I've been using it for about six months now, and effects have been great, a lot more than I expected from it. It took some time to notice effects from it, but now I really don't want to stop using it, lol! It really helps me to deal with stress, and has many other advantages, especially for people who are in HRT and/or use AAS.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Top Bottom